May 4, 2021

Amazing service, great value and Chris from customer service is brilliant. Would thoroughly recommend Verdn.

One Choice Apparel
Almost 2 years using the app
May 4, 2021

The app runs perfectly. I love that my customers can see where and when their trees are planted. The support is really fast and helped me out with any question. :)

Treesteem Clothing
Germany
August 25, 2022

We are a certified B Corporation. We were seeking a solution to add to our sustainable mission and have been very happy with Verdn. The team is responsive and a pleasure to work with. We have been working with Verdn for nearly three years.

Healthy Human
Verdn Ltd replied August 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this review, Richard. We will always be grateful that Healthy Human took a chance on Verdn early, and that you're still with us today — thousands of kilos of plastic, and thousands of planted trees later!

August 26, 2022

Empower has been Verdn’s ocean plastic cleanup partner for over 2 years. Their Shopify app was the obvious choice when we were setting up our own merch store. They way the app connects products with impact in an engaging way is amazing. We are very happy working with such a great team!

EmpowerPlastic
Norway
Verdn Ltd replied August 28, 2022

Verdn wouldn't be the same without Empower! Thank you for the awesome work you do, and for the vote of confidence in using us for your own store.

January 15, 2021

I love this app! So easy to set up & the perfect addition to my store. Can't wait to see how it progresses in the future. Thanks for creating such a great app, 10 out of 10 from me!

Emmy Jane Boutique
June 3, 2022

Verdn is a great app that adds value to our business and to our customers. Highly recommend tech for sustainability-minded e-commerce. Their team is very helpful and responsive anytime we have a question or need help with the integration.

NIALAYA INC
Verdn Ltd replied July 28, 2022

Thank you so much — always happy to help such an awesome brand as Nialaya and help you increase your positive impact.

September 20, 2021

Amazing app, Great team. Would 100% recommend to anybody looking to add sustainability to their business.

Hall of the Fallen
12 months using the app
Verdn Ltd replied September 24, 2021

Thanks, it's an absolute pleasure working with you!

Edited October 3, 2020

Verdn is an excellent solution for online brands that are looking to make a sustainable impact with their customers whilst increasing customer engagement and cart checkouts. It allows businesses to attach pledges such as tree planting and ocean plastic cleanup to products. The solution provides tracking so customers can view the impact. The app was very easy to install. The staff are knowledgeable and will assist as needed. We would have no hesitation in recommending Verdn to Shopify stores - Highly recommended!.

Healthy Human
11 months using the app
August 30, 2022

Verdn has been excellent, it's a great way for our company to achieve our sustainability goals. The app itself is very easy to use and has many useful features. Highly recommend!

Mutual Skincare
New Zealand
8 months using the app
Verdn Ltd replied August 30, 2022

Thank you Amar! It's really exciting to have been working with Mutual since your launch.

August 30, 2022

This app is amazing and I would highly recommend it to everyone! I've used Verdn with two of my stores now and it works brilliantly. It's enabled me to have a positive impact on our planet in ways such as planting trees and cleaning up ocean bound plastic! You can even an add a counter to your store which displays your impact so far. Not only is this app great for helping to look after and heal our precious planet but it also works great as a marketing tool. I also have to mention that the team are so helpful and friendly! Any issues or questions are answered promptly and you can tell they genuinely care. Great job guys, you have a brilliant app here!

Bits 4 Pets
7 months using the app
Verdn Ltd replied August 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review, Luke!