Value of your brand
If you sell products of your own brand as well as other products, you can feature handpicked products from your brand
Badges for trusted products
Encourage customers to convert their purchases by selecting reputable products with checkmark or a star
Customizable verification icon
Change verification badge's shape and color scheme easily to fit your store's design
About Verified Product Badges
Enable a robust and easy way of verifying products in your store
Our Verified Products app lets merchants easily feature certain products with badges near product's title by verifying them.
Special Icon for Verified or "in stock" Products
Trusted products can be highlighted with an attractive display of "Verified Icon" in a shape of check mark or a star.
Which icons are available?
- Verification (checkmark);
- NEW: in stock icon (indicator that can be used to highlight in-stock products).
Why this app is Important?
- Products quality is the biggest asset of any online store
- Having genuine, verified products increases store's credibility
- Having a trusted products base attracts more buyers with more interaction
- Quick and easy verification via verification page in admin panel
- It's possible to use verification check mark or a star
- Icon's color is customizable to fit your store's design
- NEW: verify vendors – verified badge will appear next to vendor's name in case if it's verified.
See your Conversion Rate grow
Try Verified Products for free during 5 days period to ensure how verified products sales increase
Full Customer Support & Knowledgebase
We provide support for all of our apps. You can contact us at anytime by visiting Support section of the app. Our apps are built for simplicity and the Verified Products app is fully responsive. It is optimized for all devices, making it easier for your customers to purchase.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.