PLEASE NOTE: This app is in addition to a VerticalResponse account.
About this app
- Synchronizes customer data of your newsletter subscribers to the VerticalResponse (new version - not VR Classic) list you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your VerticalResponse subscriber list. Not only the name and email of your customers are stored in your VerticalResponse account, but also their address data and customer information like the amount of orders in your webshop and the total amount they spent. This greatly increases your segmentation options.
- Synchronises your customer data to your VerticalResponse list every 15 minutes. This means your VerticalResponse subscriber list remains up-to-date and you can optimize your autoresponder strategy by sending new customers emails within a few days.
- Note that opt in emails are sent to your customers by default. If you don't want this to happen, you can disable them in the List Options page on the tab 'Confirmed Opt-In'. You can switch off option 'Send a confirmed opt-in email for Imports'.
VerticalResponse develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email. * Campaigns - Easily create automated emails with our drag and drop editor. * Expert Customer Service - Have a question about VerticalResponse? We're here to help. * Sign Up Forms with style - Build your list quickly with great looking mobile-responsive sign up forms. * RSS to Email - Automatically create emails from your newest blog posts. * Autoresponder Follow Up - Send a sequence of automatically delivered emails. * Email Deliverability Rate - Get more messages delivered to your subscribers with us. * Email Newsletters - Simple enough for newbies with advanced options for experts. * Drag and Drop Editor - Create and send professional email marketing newsletters.
Pricing 30-day free trial
External Charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.