Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
September 3, 2021

Great app. It was very easy to install and set up. There are no hidden fees. It performs well on the site.

MiKlahFashion
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 28, 2021

Awesome real-time social proof. Nice colorful templates to choose from. Realy love that I can show customers what is actually selling in my store.

FIHEROE.
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 27, 2021

Great app. Can't believe it is free. Their support team is even helping me with some CSS to change image layouts which I truly appreciate.

Légère Reeds
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
August 23, 2021

The best looking and easiest to use sales popup on the market. It's so simple but it just works and has a level of customisation that makes it so it can easily suit your theme.

Sizy
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 14, 2021

I found it very easy to set up and looking forward to seeing how well it's going to work for my new website.

Gravity 7 Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
August 4, 2021

Amazing app. Way ahead of competition. Easy to use and lot of options even for free users. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants to make their products more engaging and interesting.

aboriginalshirts.com
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 4, 2021

Hey, I'm a Shopify developer, ( crownpalace10@gmail.com) I use all the apps hundreds of times for my clients, and all the clients are happy, thank you so much

Clothify
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 28, 2021

I used this app for a while and WE have to admit it, it's simply easy to use. Create, Save and Voila! You have it all figured out!

JustThotty
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 27, 2021

LOVE this app! I had previously signed up for a similar app that wanted to charge me $79 a month up front. This one is FREE and SO intuitive! Great job!

XO Hannah
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 24, 2021

Great! Proof Bear would be helpful in generating more sales in my store. I'm very excited to see a result soon!

All DIY Furniture