Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
November 19, 2020

This app was quick and easy to install. I love the video feature. I know this will be very helpful. Thank You

Foodgles Marketplace
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
November 11, 2020

Great idea and super easy to install, totally customizable. Personally I'm more pro not disclosing customer name, so I changed that to be "Someone" - other than this, it's great and works in seconds!

Pets N Pats
Croatia
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited November 9, 2020

I give 5 Stars for one particular reason: sooo easy to install and it works instantly. Thanks Conversion Bear.
Will it help sell more and increase conversion rate ? We'll see with time. Then I may add 5 more stars...

Maxou & Bizou
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Edited November 8, 2020

Updated review: The support team has fixed the buy now. Thanks a lot guys. Everything works perfectly. Now it really deserves 5 star :) Previous review: In overall the app works well, however, there is a very critical bug and error. The app shows empty products like from unpublished / removed products (like that maybe screenshot link may not be shown here: https://cln.sh/L2vdl5 ). I guess it gets the unpublished products from old orders. I told the developer 2 days ago, they said it is on the to do list, but this is essential bug to fix as soon as possible, that's why I gave 3 star.

Korendy TR
Turkey
Conversion Bear replied November 7, 2020

Hi there,
our tech team is still working on the issue you reported.

It's a local edge case that happens in a very specific scenario.

The app powers over 5K stores and this is the first time we encountered this exact scenario.

Unfortunately, what might seem like a simple issue on your end is not a simple issue on the technical level.

We are doing our best efforts to integrate the app with your store product catalog as soon as possible.

Our technical team will send over a progress report through email within 24h.

78 five star reviews reflect the level of quality and service we offer.

I'm confident we can make your experience a 5 star one as well.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

*** Update:
The issue was identified and fixed.

November 7, 2020

Easy to use and to install, the customer service is really good and replied to me in a few seconds .

Bracelet éternel
France
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
October 30, 2020

Configurado en 1 minuto! me encanta. Fácil de usar y le da un movimiento distinto a mi página. Un 10 en todo.

Si te quieres
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 30, 2020

Really easy to install, literally ONE click and it works perfect. Thanks for making it free! Really helps out new small business owners.

GlamStoresOnline
October 28, 2020

Really easy to setup, amazing design, super clean and works really well. Impossible that anyone can complain about this app.

wowPetsStore
Brazil
October 23, 2020

Easy to setup, and great conversation. Good work. I don't have anything else to comment. Realy usefull app.

petstylesshop
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 16, 2020

Love this app! Thanks for offering it for free! Their support team is friendly and willing to help!

ME MI MART