Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
May 19, 2020

Looks so professional and very easy to setup! Customer service is the best too! Really love their team since the first app from them. Keep up the great work!

Summonflyingtoenail
Thailand
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 18, 2020

For a free app, this thing is an absolute no brainer - it does what it says and does it very well and beautifully. Setup was easy, I did it from my Pixel and is even more intuitive on the desktop. As a FREE app, this is an easy 5 stars, however it is pretty limited in terms of customization beyond the design.

Things I would love to see whenever devs get around to it (as this is a free product, I'm not gonna demand these things):
- Target specific SKUs on specific pages
- Ability to add a time range to popup actions (like "this product was purchased X mins/hours ago", where X=a pre set time range to make it look more busy)

Literally that's it. It's a perfect app otherwise and you'd be a dummy not to get it.

Simple Wonders
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Conversion Bear replied May 18, 2020

We really appreciate your kind feedback and insights. Added all of these great requests to our TODO list.
We will let you know when these features are made available.
Thank you so much for showing us the right path 🤝

May 14, 2020

Super easy to setup and make your store look super cool. Enjoying the new look on my store. Highly recommended.

Greenlope
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited May 14, 2020

Another great app added to my store! Thanks, Conversion Bear! Shows to visitors that my store is making sales.

APAD Marketing
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 13, 2020

It is very good, will definitely recommend . It shows a bit of professionalism...very good, and team are very helpful

Jonny & Danny
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 12, 2020

You'll be glad you downloaded this app. I've added it to my store, and I love the way it looks. It helps me advertise more products on the front page, as well as other pages. I like how it shows what other people are buying.

Youthful Bravado
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 12, 2020

So far I love this app, it installed seamlessly and looks great! The fact that it is free just makes me even happier. Great Job!

Mountain Leathers
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 12, 2020

Really love this simplicity of this app. And It's Free. Adds value to my business and Website. Social Proof is huge

Kaori Fitness
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 11, 2020

Just another Great APP FROM BEAR TEAM. well done for the job.
thanks .GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT

Streams 2 life
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 10, 2020

ok this app was sooo easy to install and works straight away. It's a fantastic add on for any new store without customers wishing to look busy to build trust. I love it!

Tabby Shop