Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Maxou & Bizou

I give 5 Stars for one particular reason: sooo easy to install and it works instantly. Thanks Conversion Bear.
Will it help sell more and increase conversion rate ? We'll see with time. Then I may add 5 more stars...

Korendy TR

Updated review: The support team has fixed the buy now. Thanks a lot guys. Everything works perfectly. Now it really deserves 5 star :) Previous review: In overall the app works well, however, there is a very critical bug and error. The app shows empty products like from unpublished / removed products (like that maybe screenshot link may not be shown here: https://cln.sh/L2vdl5 ). I guess it gets the unpublished products from old orders. I told the developer 2 days ago, they said it is on the to do list, but this is essential bug to fix as soon as possible, that's why I gave 3 star.

November 7, 2020

Hi there,
our tech team is still working on the issue you reported.

It's a local edge case that happens in a very specific scenario.

The app powers over 5K stores and this is the first time we encountered this exact scenario.

Unfortunately, what might seem like a simple issue on your end is not a simple issue on the technical level.

We are doing our best efforts to integrate the app with your store product catalog as soon as possible.

Our technical team will send over a progress report through email within 24h.

78 five star reviews reflect the level of quality and service we offer.

I'm confident we can make your experience a 5 star one as well.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

*** Update:
The issue was identified and fixed.

Bracelet éternel

Easy to use and to install, the customer service is really good and replied to me in a few seconds .

Si te quieres

Configurado en 1 minuto! me encanta. Fácil de usar y le da un movimiento distinto a mi página. Un 10 en todo.

GlamStoresOnline

Really easy to install, literally ONE click and it works perfect. Thanks for making it free! Really helps out new small business owners.

wowPetsStore

Really easy to setup, amazing design, super clean and works really well. Impossible that anyone can complain about this app.

petstylesshop

Easy to setup, and great conversation. Good work. I don't have anything else to comment. Realy usefull app.

ME MI MART

Love this app! Thanks for offering it for free! Their support team is friendly and willing to help!

EK CHIC

I love this app. I used it on all my stores, its free, its easy to set up, it looks good. Thank you Sales Pop.

weblit

This is a really great app! It shows what our customers are buying to new visitors, which help us a lot with social proof. Their support team are super fast and friendly..