Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Free

Gravity 7 Apparel

I found it very easy to set up and looking forward to seeing how well it's going to work for my new website.

aboriginalshirts.com

Amazing app. Way ahead of competition. Easy to use and lot of options even for free users. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants to make their products more engaging and interesting.

Clothify

Hey, I'm a Shopify developer, ( crownpalace10@gmail.com) I use all the apps hundreds of times for my clients, and all the clients are happy, thank you so much

JustThotty

I used this app for a while and WE have to admit it, it's simply easy to use. Create, Save and Voila! You have it all figured out!

XO Hannah

LOVE this app! I had previously signed up for a similar app that wanted to charge me $79 a month up front. This one is FREE and SO intuitive! Great job!

All DIY Furniture

Great! Proof Bear would be helpful in generating more sales in my store. I'm very excited to see a result soon!

Panther

I use this app on my website I like it. I'm happy with the result I'm getting from this app. Happy .

Variety Plus Store

I love all of the cool features this app have to offer! I am truly amazed by how it makes my website look!

Innovated Visions Jewelry

This app is very helpful. It helps build trust and it's super easy to use. Thank you so much for creating such an awesome app that is totally free. Small businesses like me appreciate it!

Total Babe

I Like this app a lot! helps customers build trust with your store! We got a sale in less then 48 hours.. I do have other apps however this app is an attention grabber with a minimal design that builds social proof