Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Add social proof - sales popups & cart popups notifications.

Price: Free

faces of people and sales popup in shopify store

Secrets of Beauties

I installed this app to help me with Upselling, Just started with Shopify, typical newbie afraid to touch anything, but the support team were wonderful. I gave them permission and they configured the app to match my theme and showed me preview images. Wonderful app will absolutely recommend it to anybody.

Stephen Crouch T/A Lifestyle Travel Trading

Location Australia

Recently updated my store and wanted some social proof. This is great and allows you to change colours and style, positions to match your site. Super easy and super fast. Definitley recommend!

Wiedog

Location Vietnam

nice, There is no better depiction in the world, toi se dung no that nhieu,cam on rat nhieu hahahahaa

Novelty-Gifts-Galore

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Great, I will recommend the app is easy to use and install. I will also recommend the developers and customer service team.

Jamcron

Location Cambodia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just installed Proof Beer Sales Pop Ups , it is awesome app easy to use it works it say, thank you

HouseplantExperience.com

Location Netherlands

Absolutely a perfect application . Very easy to install and to change if wanted. And best of all it's free!!

Marty's

Location Bulgaria

The app is simple but awesome. It is perfect not only for the ones who want to test this kind of social proof but for long-term use. Congratulations for the great app.

LazyLuxeLife

Time spent using app 15 minutes

beautiful easy to use app! I love it!! thanks to the maker of this app I might be able to make some conversions.

ShopFindir

Location Germany

Works perfect, everyone should add this to their store! Helps conversion rate go much higher. Plus it's a free app so why not try it.

traejaeshop.com LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app. and it's great! No problem setting up and it shows great. I really liked how easy it was and comes with so many more usable apps. Thanks, Proof Bear!