Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Virago Usa

amazing app, it helps you get more orders! and the best part is that its free, definitely a must in your store

www.moggynook.com

This app is really good, easy to use, the support is great and the free versions are perfectly good por starters. Thanks a lot!

BeYOUtifully Comfortable

I love how this app is just so easy to use!! Great description, easy to follow visuals, and just over all very helpful!! I can't wait to see what it'll do for my sales :) Thank You

HappyBuy Mall

这个app看上去不错有点意思,安装使用中希望不影响加载速度,继续努力,你们没有退出意图弹窗折扣码?尤其是手机端返回上一个页面弹窗提供折扣码,而且同步系统自带折扣码功能,这个更实用,希望你们有这样的app

Courtney's Cat Shop

I am a new store, so I used this app to increase trust in my products. It was way easy to set up. I love that I can include add to carts along with sells. I love that it's free, too.

Online Store | Tara's $5 Paparazzi Jewelry

I chose this app because it was simple and quick to set up and free. I like that it offers the option to pop up items added to cart rather than just purchased, especially just starting out with my boutique.

the jewellery house

It is great easy to use and free which is great.

I hope it will be a reason of boost selling.

Thank you and we hope to see more important app like this

StarCraftProjects

Great app, easy to install, works right away, looks great in store, very professional. I recommend to everyone!

Shopocracy

Figata assurda, facile da configurare, semplice ed efficace.
5 stelle meritatissime. é uno strumeno irrinunciabile

Jewelry, watches, clothes, electronic

It is a great application that deserves five stars and is easy to use and still needs a developer. It is very cool