Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
July 10, 2022

This Sales Popups App is Consistently Stable and clearly Maintained by a Highest Quality Team. Itai is a part of this team and has consistently been instrumental in resolving issues over many years of using many Conversion Bear apps. Conversion Bear = Quality.

Babys Passion
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 19, 2022

This app ie really cool ,I'm gonna recommend it to my staff. There is an online servicer so that I can get help anytime I need.Nice!

ARKFishing
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
June 11, 2022

Love the sales popup, love that I can control the speed, and frequency and trigger page. just a really solid and easy to install/operate app. Brilliant.

12 Parsecs Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 6, 2022

I haven't opened the store yet but the popup definitely showed I hope this helps with conversions and making my store more trustworthy.

Lewa's Basket
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 4, 2022

Great, help my store into a converting sales store immediately I started making use of proof bear sales pop-up immediately.

amateurapparel
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
May 28, 2022

I like it really nice application and working great and as expected , easy to customize, I do recommend it .

Eatronix
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 20, 2022

Using it for the pop up on recent sales. Works as expected and it's easy to set up. I'm currently trying their other app, Honeycomb, for upsells.

Seashell Swimwear
Peru
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
May 10, 2022

¡Excelente aplicaciones aliviaron todos mis dolores de cabeza y bolsillo! Gracias por hacer la aplicacion gratis ¡Saludos desde Peru!

O'Neill Peru
Peru
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
May 4, 2022

What an easy, good programmed and efficient app. Thank you to the Bear Team, keep your simple ideas but great work ahead.

Ölich
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Edited December 11, 2022

This app seems to work great, as good or better than paid apps, for the pop up. Seems like it has offered free offers that are good too. It is customizable and is great

AllOne Wellness