Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

kidyhome

Super application, joli rendu et facile à installer. 5 étoiles sans hésiter! Merci beaucoup pour ce travail de qualité

Designer Supplied

Great app. Many customization possibilities and great graphics when compared to other similar apps. Also, FREE.

BUTTERRISE

Glad I found this app so far so good. Funds are tight so this works perfect for us. This is my fourth download, the others had issues with syncing my purchases and looped one purchase over and over again. It looks good on my store although the slides move fast I hope I can later slow them down a bit. Thanks Mr Bear!

SAMAPURA

i'm very satisfied with conversion bear developer!! not only they offer all of their apps for free, but also put maximum effort on every apps they have!! thanks a lot!!

Virago Usa

amazing app, it helps you get more orders! and the best part is that its free, definitely a must in your store

www.moggynook.com

This app is really good, easy to use, the support is great and the free versions are perfectly good por starters. Thanks a lot!

BeYOUtifully Comfortable

I love how this app is just so easy to use!! Great description, easy to follow visuals, and just over all very helpful!! I can't wait to see what it'll do for my sales :) Thank You

HappyBuy Mall

这个app看上去不错有点意思,安装使用中希望不影响加载速度,继续努力,你们没有退出意图弹窗折扣码?尤其是手机端返回上一个页面弹窗提供折扣码,而且同步系统自带折扣码功能,这个更实用,希望你们有这样的app

Courtney's Cat Shop

I am a new store, so I used this app to increase trust in my products. It was way easy to set up. I love that I can include add to carts along with sells. I love that it's free, too.

Online Store | Tara's $5 Paparazzi Jewelry

I chose this app because it was simple and quick to set up and free. I like that it offers the option to pop up items added to cart rather than just purchased, especially just starting out with my boutique.