Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

queensroyalhair

Easy to setup and works incredibly. The settings are easy to understand and set according to your need. Just perfect

HAIRELLA

great app thanks. i will see if this work with orders also soon. fast customer service! easy integration

ARDEN SHOPPING

I never had experience in 20 years online business, is incredible app. very informative and giving courage to your visiters.

BajaTiki

Love it. It is clean and fresh, customizable, and free. I tried a couple similar apps before finding this one, this app has everything I was looking for and more. Love the different template sizes, the action it gives to my page, without looking cluttered or junky. It is like having my web site visitors show off their top picks to each other, and I like that I can choose to display the pop up on an area on the screen that does not get in the way of other important features. Very nice work y'all. Thank you.

Dog Potty Training

Great app, easily install the social proof, and it just works without much trouble at all. Best of all, it's FREE, and that is definitely 5 stars rating for great functionality!

Foodgles Marketplace

This app was quick and easy to install. I love the video feature. I know this will be very helpful. Thank You

Pets N Pats

Great idea and super easy to install, totally customizable. Personally I'm more pro not disclosing customer name, so I changed that to be "Someone" - other than this, it's great and works in seconds!

Maxou & Bizou

I give 5 Stars for one particular reason: sooo easy to install and it works instantly. Thanks Conversion Bear.
Will it help sell more and increase conversion rate ? We'll see with time. Then I may add 5 more stars...

Korendy TR

Updated review: The support team has fixed the buy now. Thanks a lot guys. Everything works perfectly. Now it really deserves 5 star :) Previous review: In overall the app works well, however, there is a very critical bug and error. The app shows empty products like from unpublished / removed products (like that maybe screenshot link may not be shown here: https://cln.sh/L2vdl5 ). I guess it gets the unpublished products from old orders. I told the developer 2 days ago, they said it is on the to do list, but this is essential bug to fix as soon as possible, that's why I gave 3 star.

November 7, 2020

Hi there,
our tech team is still working on the issue you reported.

It's a local edge case that happens in a very specific scenario.

The app powers over 5K stores and this is the first time we encountered this exact scenario.

Unfortunately, what might seem like a simple issue on your end is not a simple issue on the technical level.

We are doing our best efforts to integrate the app with your store product catalog as soon as possible.

Our technical team will send over a progress report through email within 24h.

78 five star reviews reflect the level of quality and service we offer.

I'm confident we can make your experience a 5 star one as well.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

*** Update:
The issue was identified and fixed.

Bracelet éternel

Easy to use and to install, the customer service is really good and replied to me in a few seconds .