Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
October 5, 2022

Recently updated my store and wanted some social proof. This is great and allows you to change colours and style, positions to match your site. Super easy and super fast. Definitley recommend!

Jewels Factor
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 25, 2022

very easy to set up and it legitimizes your business. will help upsell products and put customers at ease

Adores Bulldogs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 20, 2022

This is a really great app and free. I have tried many apps with a pop up feature like proof Bear -Sales Pop, but this app is really easy to set up and customize which is really important when you a do it all like myself.

Alexa Martha Designs
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 8, 2022

Very easy! I did not have any problem at all. I am glad I found this easy app to installed. I recommend it .

shanelilychildrenstore.com
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
August 31, 2022

Divertida y fácil de usar como todos sus productos, ;) tiene un paso a paso para los que no somos muy conocedores de personalizar el código.

VirtualMe.co
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 15, 2022

Wow i am impressed, especially for a FREE APP! It is professional done and is extremely easy to use!

Urban Elite Beauty
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
August 13, 2022

Good app for shopify manage sale pop up and review customer i try to more day after another review like

Odhaad
India
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
July 27, 2022

Works flawlessly. Being a smaller company like I am and not very known, I feel like having the pop ups showing that other people have purchased my products and recently helps people feel more confident in making a purchase, would recommend for sure.

VirtualRunnerUS
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 25, 2022

awsome lite app, straight the points w.o the bells and whistle easy to use, this is what we been looking for

Saint L' Beau
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
July 16, 2022

I feel that my traffic has increased since using this app and I will definitely recommend it to my friends!!!

Skyway Minisplit Sales