Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
December 25, 2022

Great Application for free use. You should also use this great free application for your shopify store to build trust with your audience. THANKS PROOF BEAR!

Glaciershoppk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 23, 2022

Simple setup and adds that busy traffic looks to your business page! Based off experience so far would recommend

Marsolights Candles
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
December 18, 2022

Well done team!!!!! Simply brilliant simply easy to install and use. I highly recommend, works as described

Holistic Aromatherapy
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
December 16, 2022

Proof bear is a very nice app . I like the pop ups showing proof of sales. I really luv the pictures showing what was sold and the City the item was sold in . This grows trust with your customers. I have definitely been seeing more sales since proof bear. I am happy I added proof bear to my site.⭐️

ShenellBoutique
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 12, 2022

Works as expected and looks great. I especially appreciate the wide selection of fonts in the interface.

Zen Principle Naturals
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
December 9, 2022

Works well in my opinion. Looks lean and nice. Option to set delay, interval and display time. I've not tested on live page yet but happy so far.

Smartabarn Shop
Sweden
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 8, 2022

it looks nice, it will help to increase sales. thanks to the Team for Free version for startup support

MEHR UN NISA
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
December 8, 2022

fast and easy to use! very happy! please keep providing this for free!! thankyou! love from INDIA ❤️

Plum
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 6, 2022

thanks so much . great and very quickly app
I advice any one want app for sales popup
thanks again.

Glamard
Egypt
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 4, 2022

wow the app works perfectly ,with no long integration but cool and fast ,i really love the pop up extra cool

dottygalaxy store