Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

aboriginalshirts.com

Amazing app. Way ahead of competition. Easy to use and lot of options even for free users. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants to make their products more engaging and interesting.

Clothify

Hey, I'm a Shopify developer, ( crownpalace10@gmail.com) I use all the apps hundreds of times for my clients, and all the clients are happy, thank you so much

JustThotty

I used this app for a while and WE have to admit it, it's simply easy to use. Create, Save and Voila! You have it all figured out!

XO Hannah

LOVE this app! I had previously signed up for a similar app that wanted to charge me $79 a month up front. This one is FREE and SO intuitive! Great job!

All DIY Furniture

Great! Proof Bear would be helpful in generating more sales in my store. I'm very excited to see a result soon!

Panther

I use this app on my website I like it. I'm happy with the result I'm getting from this app. Happy .

Variety Plus Store

I love all of the cool features this app have to offer! I am truly amazed by how it makes my website look!

Innovated Visions Jewelry

This app is very helpful. It helps build trust and it's super easy to use. Thank you so much for creating such an awesome app that is totally free. Small businesses like me appreciate it!

Total Babe

I Like this app a lot! helps customers build trust with your store! We got a sale in less then 48 hours.. I do have other apps however this app is an attention grabber with a minimal design that builds social proof

Electric Scooter Land

Perfect! What an awesome App. I'd give this 10 Stars if it Would Let Me:) So easy to install, no tech knowledge needed at all and it works perfectly straight out of the box. THE best App I've seen for ages.