Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popups

Add social proof - sales popups & cart popups notifications.

Price: Free

faces of people and sales popup in shopify store

Various Vibes Boutique

I love this app! Not only is it a great addition to my website but it allows customers to see which products are selling and provides proof as well.

håvsund

Großartige App und alle Features sind kostenfrei! Die App bietet mehr als manch kostenpflichtige. Besonders gelungen finde ich, dass deviceabhängig verschiedene Anpassungen möglich sind. Der Customer Support antwortet zügig und kompetent. Kann die App uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen!

I Love to Shop Therapy

I love this app. I’m a small business owner. Most of my funds went into inventory and start up cost how I appreciate free. And the fact that it works well. No glitches

Cloud Puncher Games

I mean it's free and gives you the same functionality as like $70/mo apps do on high-volume stores.

Amsterdam Typewriter

I used this app to make a pop-up when someone adds an item to their cart or buys an item. It is free to use and customizable! I cannot ask for a better app! Thank you so much for making this app free!

plentifulonlinecom

Very good App, easily can customize to suit your stores theme and works perfectly! Thank you for this wonderful app!

rainavani

Bien! es muy buena! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Seed

I have no words! App is free and their support works better than other expensive Apps. They replied to me on their support chat in seconds and solved my problem!

Los Angeles Hydrojet

Well, it's free. Not perfect, but amazing value for us. There are a ton of options but for a standalone this is great.

Pratha - Jewellery Studio

Great app great Great app great Great app great Great app great Great app great Great app great Great app great