Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
November 29, 2022

Love how easy this pop-up was to set up, and it does a great job at sharing proof of sales with new customers on the site. I love that it's free too!

Sip Herbals
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 17, 2022

este app é ótimo permite chamar atenção dos clientes, espero que mais clientes comprem na minha loja

Portugal Store
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
November 15, 2022

It's USEFUL, I can set it up and integrate it myself, and it makes a pop-up sale actually, thanks to the app.

Gone Clique
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 14, 2022

that`s amazing!! it`s really awsome app which i prefered on my store i love it and it helped me to increase my sales

incredibledogs
Egypt
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 8, 2022

I feel the installation was easy and fast and I am enjoying it. Still trying to figure out the perfect formula.

kynd365
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 31, 2022

In a few minutes of installing proof bear, I found that it was seamless & quick. Easy to edit according to your theme. I found it extremely helpful as it uses real-time information from your store to display to other potential customers that yes, people are purchasing and the business is legit. Thank you very much for such an incredible app and for helping small businesses grow when they don't have large budgets. If you are considering installing the app, you won't regret it one bit. I give you my thumbs up.

lalumiereindia
India
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
October 31, 2022

So simple to install and use. No unnecessary complications. Works very effectively!Highly recommend!

Yourchingu
India
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 22, 2022

Easy installation, very easy to navigate and on a blink of an eye it was ready to see it in action. Love it! Thanks

Kiut by Wally
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
October 19, 2022

can't believe this is a free app, very easy to setup, and very easy to use. highly recommended. wish the app allows page takeover pop-up

JuicyPac
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
October 10, 2022

i used this app is free and good working. Thanks Proof Bear this is amazing app for myshopify store,

limixx