Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Bracelet éternel

Easy to use and to install, the customer service is really good and replied to me in a few seconds .

Si te quieres

Configurado en 1 minuto! me encanta. Fácil de usar y le da un movimiento distinto a mi página. Un 10 en todo.

GlamStoresOnline

Really easy to install, literally ONE click and it works perfect. Thanks for making it free! Really helps out new small business owners.

wowPetsStore

Really easy to setup, amazing design, super clean and works really well. Impossible that anyone can complain about this app.

petstylesshop

Easy to setup, and great conversation. Good work. I don't have anything else to comment. Realy usefull app.

ME MI MART

Love this app! Thanks for offering it for free! Their support team is friendly and willing to help!

EK CHIC

I love this app. I used it on all my stores, its free, its easy to set up, it looks good. Thank you Sales Pop.

weblit

This is a really great app! It shows what our customers are buying to new visitors, which help us a lot with social proof. Their support team are super fast and friendly..

kidyhome

Super application, joli rendu et facile à installer. 5 étoiles sans hésiter! Merci beaucoup pour ce travail de qualité

Designer Supplied

Great app. Many customization possibilities and great graphics when compared to other similar apps. Also, FREE.