Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popups

Add social proof - sales popups & cart popups notifications.

Price: Free

faces of people and sales popup in shopify store

FIHEROE.

Awesome real-time social proof. Nice colorful templates to choose from. Realy love that I can show customers what is actually selling in my store.

Légère Reeds

Great app. Can't believe it is free. Their support team is even helping me with some CSS to change image layouts which I truly appreciate.

Sizy

The best looking and easiest to use sales popup on the market. It's so simple but it just works and has a level of customisation that makes it so it can easily suit your theme.

Gravity 7 Apparel

I found it very easy to set up and looking forward to seeing how well it's going to work for my new website.

aboriginalshirts.com

Amazing app. Way ahead of competition. Easy to use and lot of options even for free users. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants to make their products more engaging and interesting.

Clothify

Hey, I'm a Shopify developer, ( crownpalace10@gmail.com) I use all the apps hundreds of times for my clients, and all the clients are happy, thank you so much

JustThotty

I used this app for a while and WE have to admit it, it's simply easy to use. Create, Save and Voila! You have it all figured out!

XO Hannah

LOVE this app! I had previously signed up for a similar app that wanted to charge me $79 a month up front. This one is FREE and SO intuitive! Great job!

All DIY Furniture

Great! Proof Bear would be helpful in generating more sales in my store. I'm very excited to see a result soon!

Panther

I use this app on my website I like it. I'm happy with the result I'm getting from this app. Happy .