Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

GlamStoresOnline

Really easy to install, literally ONE click and it works perfect. Thanks for making it free! Really helps out new small business owners.

wowPetsStore

Really easy to setup, amazing design, super clean and works really well. Impossible that anyone can complain about this app.

petstylesshop

Easy to setup, and great conversation. Good work. I don't have anything else to comment. Realy usefull app.

ME MI MART

Love this app! Thanks for offering it for free! Their support team is friendly and willing to help!

EK CHIC

I love this app. I used it on all my stores, its free, its easy to set up, it looks good. Thank you Sales Pop.

weblit

This is a really great app! It shows what our customers are buying to new visitors, which help us a lot with social proof. Their support team are super fast and friendly..

kidyhome

Super application, joli rendu et facile à installer. 5 étoiles sans hésiter! Merci beaucoup pour ce travail de qualité

Designer Supplied

Great app. Many customization possibilities and great graphics when compared to other similar apps. Also, FREE.

BUTTERRISE

Glad I found this app so far so good. Funds are tight so this works perfect for us. This is my fourth download, the others had issues with syncing my purchases and looped one purchase over and over again. It looks good on my store although the slides move fast I hope I can later slow them down a bit. Thanks Mr Bear!

SAMAPURA

i'm very satisfied with conversion bear developer!! not only they offer all of their apps for free, but also put maximum effort on every apps they have!! thanks a lot!!