Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Add social proof - sales popups & cart popups notifications.

Price: Free

faces of people and sales popup in shopify store

MiKlahFashion

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Great app. It was very easy to install and set up. There are no hidden fees. It performs well on the site.

FIHEROE.

Awesome real-time social proof. Nice colorful templates to choose from. Realy love that I can show customers what is actually selling in my store.

Légère Reeds

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great app. Can't believe it is free. Their support team is even helping me with some CSS to change image layouts which I truly appreciate.

Sizy

Location Australia

The best looking and easiest to use sales popup on the market. It's so simple but it just works and has a level of customisation that makes it so it can easily suit your theme.

Gravity 7 Apparel

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I found it very easy to set up and looking forward to seeing how well it's going to work for my new website.

aboriginalshirts.com

Location Pakistan

Amazing app. Way ahead of competition. Easy to use and lot of options even for free users. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants to make their products more engaging and interesting.

Clothify

Hey, I'm a Shopify developer, ( crownpalace10@gmail.com) I use all the apps hundreds of times for my clients, and all the clients are happy, thank you so much

JustThotty

Location South Africa

I used this app for a while and WE have to admit it, it's simply easy to use. Create, Save and Voila! You have it all figured out!

XO Hannah

Time spent using app About 1 hour

LOVE this app! I had previously signed up for a similar app that wanted to charge me $79 a month up front. This one is FREE and SO intuitive! Great job!

All DIY Furniture

Location Philippines

Great! Proof Bear would be helpful in generating more sales in my store. I'm very excited to see a result soon!