Magic Video Sales Pop Ups

Magic Video Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications. Automated videos!

Youthful Bravado

You'll be glad you downloaded this app. I've added it to my store, and I love the way it looks. It helps me advertise more products on the front page, as well as other pages. I like how it shows what other people are buying.

Mountain Leathers

So far I love this app, it installed seamlessly and looks great! The fact that it is free just makes me even happier. Great Job!

Kaori Fitness

Really love this simplicity of this app. And It's Free. Adds value to my business and Website. Social Proof is huge

Streams 2 life

Just another Great APP FROM BEAR TEAM. well done for the job.
thanks .GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT

Tabby Shop

ok this app was sooo easy to install and works straight away. It's a fantastic add on for any new store without customers wishing to look busy to build trust. I love it!

XTRAVSHOP

you dont need another 5stars review.. very useful app in any aspect including setting it up and matching store style. Try to believe it! it works!

May 4, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review ❤️ we really appreciate your support.

O Xerife.com-Produtos Importados -CNPJ: 36.755.108/0001-31

Eu amei este aplicativo, muito bom para qualquer loja On line, hoje eu vejo como aumentaram as vendas e o tempo dos clientes em minha loja...parabéns!!

NonFactor

Wonderful and easy to use application! Very satisfied and I would like to recommend it to all of my friends

April 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind feedback 🙌 stay safe and well!

Stylish Trnds

Absolutely amazing app! In a few seconds in brought beautiful attention grabbing animations to my store. I highly recommend it especially for the beginners.

April 26, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 we really appreciate it!

Vigorfanatics

Biggest game changer. Conversion bear apps give you extra option for your website for free. Would definetly pay for their service!

April 25, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review 🤝