Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

London Nails Excellence

Very easy to install and really gorgeous! Hope it really works as aspected: conversions! :) thanks to developers

Inside Pack

O melhor app de "Sales Pop" que já usei ! Ajuda bastante em minha loja. Obrigado a todos os desenvolvedores, uso outros apps de vocês e são todos muito bons.

MAGICAL GOODS LTD

Fajna aplikacja i działa dobrze więc warto ją mieć. Polecam bo szybko można ją uaktywnić. Warto spróbować!

Big Blues Studio

Wow, did not expect this app to run so smoothly without spending hours just trying to set it up or customize it! Thanks

Homedecorfinder

The app works perfectly. It is absolutely free and it is easy to install. You won't be disappointed.

L'aMourTea

The Best App of the year! Love Love Love!!! i would give the app more ************** if i could. Keep up the good work!

Myleyna

Awesome! And it's free! Thank you for making it free, too many apps really drain my budget, especially for starters like me, who uses their paycheck alongside making their dream online business.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Wow, that was easy! Much easier than I expected. Looks great. I like all the display options. Was easily able to design one that matches my brand.

Summonflyingtoenail

Looks so professional and very easy to setup! Customer service is the best too! Really love their team since the first app from them. Keep up the great work!

Simple Wonders

For a free app, this thing is an absolute no brainer - it does what it says and does it very well and beautifully. Setup was easy, I did it from my Pixel and is even more intuitive on the desktop. As a FREE app, this is an easy 5 stars, however it is pretty limited in terms of customization beyond the design.

Things I would love to see whenever devs get around to it (as this is a free product, I'm not gonna demand these things):
- Target specific SKUs on specific pages
- Ability to add a time range to popup actions (like "this product was purchased X mins/hours ago", where X=a pre set time range to make it look more busy)

Literally that's it. It's a perfect app otherwise and you'd be a dummy not to get it.

May 18, 2020

We really appreciate your kind feedback and insights. Added all of these great requests to our TODO list.
We will let you know when these features are made available.
Thank you so much for showing us the right path 🤝