Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popups

Add social proof - sales popups & cart popups notifications.

Price: Free

faces of people and sales popup in shopify store

Odhaad

Location India

Good app for shopify manage sale pop up and review customer i try to more day after another review like

VirtualRunnerUS

Works flawlessly. Being a smaller company like I am and not very known, I feel like having the pop ups showing that other people have purchased my products and recently helps people feel more confident in making a purchase, would recommend for sure.

Saint L' Beau

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 17 minutes

awsome lite app, straight the points w.o the bells and whistle easy to use, this is what we been looking for

Skyway Minisplit Sales

I feel that my traffic has increased since using this app and I will definitely recommend it to my friends!!!

Babys Passion

This Sales Popups App is Consistently Stable and clearly Maintained by a Highest Quality Team. Itai is a part of this team and has consistently been instrumental in resolving issues over many years of using many Conversion Bear apps. Conversion Bear = Quality.

ARKFishing

Time spent using app 15 minutes

This app ie really cool ,I'm gonna recommend it to my staff. There is an online servicer so that I can get help anytime I need.Nice!

12 Parsecs Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love the sales popup, love that I can control the speed, and frequency and trigger page. just a really solid and easy to install/operate app. Brilliant.

Lewa's Basket

Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't opened the store yet but the popup definitely showed I hope this helps with conversions and making my store more trustworthy.

amateurapparel

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Great, help my store into a converting sales store immediately I started making use of proof bear sales pop-up immediately.

Eatronix

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 19 minutes

I like it really nice application and working great and as expected , easy to customize, I do recommend it .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18