Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Free

Fashionmode2

j'ai utilisé c'ette application pour m'aider et je trouve cette application super bien rien a dire cool

Farren Store

Es una aplicación que cumple la función mas importante generar conversión y ademas es gratis, soporte técnico profesional y rápido 100%.

L'atelier by Tournant

Sorry, i can't give more than 5 stars. Really easy to install, perfect to use. And best, it is free. I'll have a chock on the other app. Thanks.

Terssing

Works perfect! I wasn't expecting this from a free app, but it made me happy! I would recommend this app to everyone.

DIVISIMI

Absolutely a perfect application . Very easy to install. Really happy with the app. Going to be using it for a long time for sure.

Secrets of Beauties

I installed this app to help me with Upselling, Just started with Shopify, typical newbie afraid to touch anything, but the support team were wonderful. I gave them permission and they configured the app to match my theme and showed me preview images. Wonderful app will absolutely recommend it to anybody.

Stephen Crouch T/A Lifestyle Travel Trading

Recently updated my store and wanted some social proof. This is great and allows you to change colours and style, positions to match your site. Super easy and super fast. Definitley recommend!

Wiedog

nice, There is no better depiction in the world, toi se dung no that nhieu,cam on rat nhieu hahahahaa

Novelty-Gifts-Galore

Great, I will recommend the app is easy to use and install. I will also recommend the developers and customer service team.

Jamcron

I just installed Proof Beer Sales Pop Ups , it is awesome app easy to use it works it say, thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15