Viralstyle Fulfillment

Viralstyle Fulfillment

by Viralstyle

The Easiest Way to Create & Sell Custom Products

Salty Moon Creations

I've been with Viralstyle for about a year. So far I'm very satisfied. There are some areas that they can do better in such as have more options to contact them, i.e. LIVE CHAT and/or phone. Emailing is not bad, but sometimes you need info faster than an email. Overall, I am pleased with the printing and the apparel options and quality. I'd love to see them expand to other types of printing options such as sparkles or shiny printing. I will say they have great pricing. The unfortunate part right now is that COVID has slowed down the processing of orders for them. But COVID has done that for most places across the board. With the mandates of STAY AT HOME orders, all people get to do is order online. I saw a surge in orders in my business in these past few months. But understandably, they have to follow CDC guidelines in keeping themselves safe during the pandemic. Anyway, GREAT JOB VIRALSTYLE! Thanks for still being available as much as you could. Things will get better for all of us! We're in this together! Stay safe and wear your masks please :)

Jessie Sims

The app has a large product selection. We have a good experience with the automated services with this app.
Whenever we have trouble, especially with the delay recently, the live support is very helpful providing options to resolve the issue. Highly recommended!

foxtailtees.com

Worst. App. EVER!!!!! Orders take 4-5 weeks for delivery. Literally ALL customers (I'm fairly new) are mad, upset and asking for refunds. DO NOT use this app for POD. They charge your credit card immediately after your customer places and order, and nothing happens. Orders are ALWAYS pending.... Shame on you VS. BEWARE!!!!!!

AuroraSoul

I have used this app for a Year and have never had the issues the 1-star reviews are speaking of. The one issue I had wit ha shirt was a tech issue with my Design Specs and they went above my expectations to revolve it.

Fidos N Felines in Fotos

Seriously people? Don't understand why there are such negative reviews for this app.
The team has been very helpful to provide support during these crazy times. This is POD, not Amazon Prime and States are locked down left and right. It is amazing that Viralstyle able to push products out.

Scruffy Man

I use a number of print on demand apps in my online store, however Viralstyle really has a great platform. It's easy to use, the pricing is simple, and the support is extraordinary. Tu and his team really will go and help, and it may not be right away, because they have not only Shopify stores, but they have a whole website selling stuff as well. There really a great company and they do Provide support, but like any small business, you really have to understand that resources may be tight and you have to wait a little while for an answer.

Regardless, I recommend this app to be put in all of your Shopify stores. Hands down!

Official Tiger King Store

Don't use this service.

We have had nothing but problems with this app/company for the past month. Orders frequently take 4-5 weeks (or more!) to be shipped, which has caused us massive customer support issues.

On top of the issues with orders, customer support is non-existent. They won't get back to you on chat, there is no phone number to call, and when you email them they give you very vague answers that don't address your issue at all.

Patriotic Source

Forget this app, they don't deliver the product right now but they take the money. This company is causing problems, and they don't give a solution. they say no date when they can ship. The phone number they provide is fake, they don't help at all.

Teerrific

Terrible support. Bad company policies. If your item gets lost in transit it's your responsibility to replace it. Only POD company that does this.

Art-O-Rama

I'm having problems with every single order. There's an order from March 22. It's April 7 and is still being printed. It's unacceptable! What kind of online store can survive this? Every order is taking weeks to be printed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6