4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance email lists and social media presence, leading to increased traffic and sales. They appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify, customization options, reliable performance, and robust features like a smooth voting system and action tracking. The customer service is also praised for its exceptional support.

September 6, 2021

Wow. I can't say enough good things about this app and the customer service I received while using it. ViralSweep handled all the details of my first giveaway. It made my contest feel professional and well-run, and enabled me to grow my email list by 4000 subscribers, my Facebook page by 700 followers, my Instagram page by 600 followers, and my Pinterest page by 500 followers. I even stopped advertising on FB after the first two weeks and it really did go viral! I had several questions, since this was my first giveaway, and I got immediate answers from Giancarlo. I mean IMMEDIATE. I will definitely be using this again!!

Cat in the Box LLC
November 27, 2021

Excellent app and phenomenal customer service. This app made running my giveaway a breeze. I had some questions while getting everything together and support responded no matter what time it was. Do they every sleep? Lol!

Forked Again
October 16, 2017

I'm very pleased with this app! I just opened launched my online store recently, and I'm glad that I stumbled upon this app so that I can launch an exciting contest to get more interest to my site. It's very user friendly and if you get stuck, Giacarlo provides excellent support. I can't wait to get my contest up and running!

Lisa Young Lee Inc
October 21, 2021

Amazing App! We gained over 5,000 new emails and sms on our first campaign! Highly recommend!! Customer support is amazing and answered every question i had to make sure my campaign was successful!

Zamage
Edited October 16, 2018

This app is incredibly powerful and user friendly. Fantastic customer support from Giancarlo as well

Grobo
27 days using the app
April 3, 2017

This is a great app, with tons of customization options, to try and gain an email list as well as a social following. Giancarlo gave some of the greatest customer service i have ever had. Answering my multiple questions at all hours of the day and night. Definitely recommend to anyone trying to run a sweepstakes.

Thanks again!

Panoply Clothing Co
26 days using the app
November 26, 2018

The service that viralsweep offers is amazing! They offer great information to fully utilize there app. This app is easy to use and is a great choice for anyone who wants to take advantage of the power of social marketing. The sweepstake service that they offer is a great marketing tool that will not only get you new customer but saves you money that you would have spent on traditional marketing. This app that Giancarlo and the team at viralsweep have created is remarkable with amazing customer support.

emmibell
25 days using the app
May 20, 2019

Every feature that we needed and the best customer service we have experienced on Shopify! I would recommend this ap to anyone that wants to host a competition or giveaway!

Grill Your Ass Off
23 days using the app
ViralSweep replied May 20, 2019

Thank you for the kind words :). If you ever need anything else, always feel free to reach out.

October 19, 2022

Using viralsweep for our first giveaway really helped get the site set up the correct way using the correct apps etc

Super Duty Truck Parts
16 days using the app
August 26, 2021

Giancarlo has helped me set up my sweepstakes multiple times! Been a great help. And the app works seamlessly with my store. Very excited to launch. And again, HUGE shout out and thanks to Giancarlo!

upshiftjdm