4.9

Merchants find this app effective for boosting email lists, social media followers, and customer engagement. It offers customizable contests and integrates well with Shopify and other platforms. The customer service, especially from Aldin and Giancarlo, is praised for their prompt and helpful responses. Merchants report increased sales and website traffic after using the app. It also provides helpful tutorials and legal services for contest compliance.

May 3, 2023

CUSTOMER SERVICE! CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Any day any night, Giancarlo has replied to my messages within minutes in most cases. I installed this on two stores and often run into roadblocks or have complete user error issues. Sometimes I panic when something is not working right away. Giancarlo has always replied promptly, corrected my issues, and guided me in the right direction.

This is a huge time and money saver as I don't need a new employee working on these issues.

THANK YOU!

717 SUPPLY
About 1 month using the app
ViralSweep replied May 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that Giancarlo has been responding to your messages quickly and guiding you in the right direction. Thank you for your support, using our app, and for taking the time to share your experience. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

April 21, 2023

We used this app for a couple of months before going back to a simpler system - but the developer was very kind and helpful. They helped us integrate within Klaviyo which was amazing and sync our audiences across both platforms. Highly recommended!

Lambertones Pickups
3 months using the app
ViralSweep replied April 21, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave such a great review. We are happy to hear that one of our developers was helpful during your integration within Klaviyo and syncing your audiences. We appreciate the recommendation!

June 29, 2023

Great platform with amazing customer service, Aldin did a great job at assisting with anything I needed and was incredibly patient. would highly recommend for any giveaway needs.

about-face
23 days using the app
ViralSweep replied July 3, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words about Aldin and our customer service! We really appreciate you noting the excellent assistance we provided and that you would recommend ViralSweep to other merchants for their giveaway needs. Thank you again!

September 7, 2023

Really easy to use and great customer service!

Puff Herbals
6 months using the app
ViralSweep replied September 8, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad to hear that our customer service team was able to help you out. Nice to know that you're finding the app easy to use. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!

January 26, 2018

This is one of the best platforms to grow across the board! Huge Growth to my email, facebook and other social profiles using a monthly giveaway. We have even now started doing a weekly giveaway that we hope to compound the growth! Support is awesome when you have a question or need assistance!

Clubfitwear
About 6 years using the app
September 16, 2022

Very helpful support staff who stands behind their product! They are easy to get ahold of through chat and are willing and very helpful customizing your project.

King's Camo
About 5 years using the app
November 11, 2021

Love this app. I shopped around for a few contest software solutions and this was where I landed. It does everything and more than I was expecting. Giancarlo replied quickly to my questions and showed me how to use all of the features. Our lists have grown a lot mostly due to the contests we've been doing! Super happy!

Marigold Shadows
About 4 years using the app
August 22, 2017

I never leave reviews but this app deserves one! Customer service from Giancarlo and others is super fast - I even think they have responded to me on Sunday evening. They are totally willing to step in and fix/help whenever needed. They have actually made my day easier when I've needed help and as a business owner that's the best service ever!

Chrissy0804
About 4 years using the app
March 23, 2021

We have used Viral Sweep for almost a year, with great success. We've managed giveaways around the world and it just works. Easy to set up even for this non-tech business person. Hardly scratched the surface of what it can do.

Pedaltrain
Over 3 years using the app
April 13, 2021

Viral Sweep has been one of the most amazing app experiences I’ve had thus far. Customer service is extremely responsive and the owner is the one who is typically responding to customer service tickets. Talk about dedication. On top of that, the app has so many intuitive features to help bring your marketing game to the next level. Thank you Viral Sweep and Giancarlo for making my life 10 times easier!

Ride Clutch