4.9

Merchants find this app effective for boosting email lists, social media followers, and customer engagement. It offers customizable contests and integrates well with Shopify and other platforms. The customer service, especially from Aldin and Giancarlo, is praised for their prompt and helpful responses. Merchants report increased sales and website traffic after using the app. It also provides helpful tutorials and legal services for contest compliance.

December 29, 2022

Viral Sweep is exactly what we needed to run our Sweepstakes, we love how easy it is to use and the customer service is Excellent!

Jessestrucks.com
10 months using the app
August 28, 2022

Great app, has increased our AOV and continues to perform. good support too. I recommend using them if you're not already

Original Beef Chief
8 months using the app
October 28, 2022

Easy to use and good support from the team behind this app. I was able to set up a contest in less than a day.

Poissonnerie La Mer
May 5, 2022

ViralSweep has been incredible to work with so far! I got an email asking if I wanted feedback on my promotion---I got some really great insight, made the changes, and my conversion rate doubled that day! Super responsive, easy to use. Highly recommend.

Mini Ducklings
February 1, 2023

I'm loving this app so far! The support team has been great and the functionality is perfect. I've been able to offer several great giveaways already and the interface is very streamlined!

Keto Brick LLC
October 6, 2022

I can't think of an easier platform to use for counting entries on a giveaway! This app makes it so user friendly and the whole process seamless. Genecarlo - the co founder goes out of his way to help customers and has helped me setup my second giveaway. He is patient & quick in responding! I will be using viral sweeps for all our future giveaways!

Eastcoastin-enterprises
September 1, 2022

They are amazing! The app and the customer service is NEXT LEVEL! I honestly never seen customer service that is this fast and helps out this much. They can help with anything and helped me install the app for free. I couldn’t be happier!

Vision Supply Co.
November 22, 2022

ViralSweeps is quite the company! Incredibly innovative services, user friendly for even the most inexperienced, and super efficient. Giancarlo and his partners provide one of a kind customer service. I'd give 10 starts if possible!

weekendfuelco
December 30, 2022

Being my first time trying the whole giveaway Arena viral sweep has definitely made it easy and had been VERY fast at responding to questions. And taking the steps to go above and beyond to make sure my giveaway runs smoothly. Highly recommend

Chillvibezsupply
4 months using the app
May 11, 2022

A MUST HAVE!
We are seeing 3 X more email and text message subscribers for our giveaways using ViralSweep. And, we are also getting thousands of new followers across all of our social profiles. The system is easy to set up, design and deploy. If you are doing giveaways without Viralsweep you are not getting the best return. 100% ironclad solution....try it!

RevAir