ViralSweep

ViralSweep

by ViralSweep

Run Sweepstakes, Contests, Giveaways, Competitions, Raffles

The GiveAway Club

Great service and the support team responds quickly and is always there to help. Highly recommend using this app for your store.

I Want In

ViralSweep is absolutely integral for what we do. The team and support is absolutely first class, one of (if not the best) we've experienced whilst building our store. I cannot recommend the app enough, it's absolutely packed with features and if there's something is doesn't do, reach out and the team and sure to help you out!

November 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review, and it has been a pleasure working with you to better craft our Purchases App to help merchants run these raffles.

Nice Rockets Car Giveaway

Great app so far, definitely pricey but should get the job done. Staff is very knowledgable and helped every step of the way

Sene

This is the only app that matters for giveaways, contests, and waitlists. The user experience is elevated and Giancarlo is great.

Samson & Charlie

we were looking for an app that would integrate well with our social media accounts, Shopify store and email campaign manager. This does the job and is beyond easy to get your Promotion Published in no time. The big tick for me is the support with Giveaway rules that helps keep us retailers compliant to local legislation. Support is very proficient i wish all Apps worked this well.

Behave Bras

This app was fantastic for our business! It does every single thing we need it to with our ambassador program, is easy to use and design, and the customer service is exceptional. I am able to message the founder with questions as I build out our weekly sweeps and he is super responsive and quick with help every time. Even their tutorials are great! Worth every single penny. I wish every app we used on Shopify had this kind of service. Wowsa.

Mingle

Great app and we got so many email subscribers from our competition! I would highly recommend and use again.

SKiVYS Femme

The chat support was incredibly helpful and they single-handedly solved all my integration issues. I'm using the app to run a contest pre-launch to develop my email list.

KSResin

Best app and customer service available on the app store. Incredible customization options for nearly everything you could think of. Ease of use, as well as overall look is fantastic. Customer service is responsive and extremely willing to help. 10/10, and we generally do not rate apps. This one deserves it.

Healist

We just started using this app and we are amazed so far by their customer support. They have been very responsive and helpful solving our issues quickly and efficiently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6