ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ViralSweep
4.9
November 29, 2022

Amazing customer service on this one. I made a mistake setting up one of our giveaways and they were very accommodating in helping me fix it. Wonderful service!

Top Dawg Tire
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 28, 2022

I cannot speak more highly about this app. It was 100% what I was looking for. Efficient, easy and the customer service is SO great. I highly, highly recommend it!!

Tabeeze
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
November 22, 2022

ViralSweeps is quite the company! Incredibly innovative services, user friendly for even the most inexperienced, and super efficient. Giancarlo and his partners provide one of a kind customer service. I'd give 10 starts if possible!

weekendfuelco
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2022

Great customer service! We had auto renewal on but we no longer use the app because of shrinkage in our industry. Viral Sweep refunded us the cost and let us cancel our plan without any hassle. Over the last two years, they have been great to work with.

TILT Scooters
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 17, 2022

I just want to say that the customer service is outstanding. The app is great and as far as our giveaway it was the best and most powerful choice. I would recommend this to anyone looking to boost their email list or customer base.

The Witness Gallery