ViVA Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
December 20, 2022

L'onglet des clients pour ecrire leurs avis est en anglais comment je peux faire pour que ça soit en français s'il vous plaît? Merci infiniment

disque Empire
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Sell The Trend replied January 4, 2023

Hi, Melanie here from the ViVA Reviews Customer Success Team. Thank you for your message regarding Language support. This capability is available in Left Menu > Settings > Language Settings. There you can customize every word used in the app!

We always welcome feedback and actively add features based on customer request. if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat or our emails info@vivareviews.com

Melanie
ViVA Reviews - Customer Success

Edited November 25, 2022

For now, I must apologize for my first review and correct myself. I had an issue with my theme. The application works great and has met all my expectations. The support is very helpful and responds very quickly!

Pulloody
Germany
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Sell The Trend replied November 25, 2022

Hello, This is Ellis from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always ready to provide support anytime you need it! :)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat or our emails info@vivareviews.com

November 20, 2022

Amazing customer service, I didn't expect the team to be so reactive ! they did their best to make me satisfied and to solve the problem i had on my store... They are very attentive. This is the first time I have received such excellent customer service. Thanks RAZA

hyndhair
Time spent using app: 18 days
Sell The Trend replied November 21, 2022

Hello, This is Raza from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. Always glad to help as we put customer support issues as our highest priority! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and kind words about ViVA Reviews.

Raza

November 17, 2022

Tres content d'avoir trouver cette application. Le service est impeccable. Je recommande fortement !

The Apple core
Time spent using app: 1 day
Sell The Trend replied November 21, 2022

Hello, This is Kelly from The ViVA Reviews Customer Success Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about ViVA Reviews, It's always great to hear from our customers - it's really appreciated.

November 13, 2022

VIVA Reviews is a terrific app and has stored me a lot time and decreased my complications from posting opinions manually to having them completed in a click on of a button.

shophereoutlet
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Sell The Trend replied November 14, 2022

awesome that our app has really helped you with your shop!

November 11, 2022

Hi,
Any way to remove the 'Powered by VivA' link on my shop website? Or at least cover it up?
Thanks.

Hi-Tech Back
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 9, 2022

This app implements an annoying automatic block called "Sarm Reviews".
I cannot find a way to remove this

Camaleão Market
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 days
Sell The Trend replied November 10, 2022

Ellis here from ViVA Reviews support. Really Sorry you are having an issue with our app. If there are any theme compatibility issues we are always ready to customize our app to work with ANY theme. I see you have reached out to us about this issue on one of our support channels, but did not respond to our offers for help.

Feel free to reach out to us again either through live chat or at info@vivareviews.com and we can resolve any issues you are having. Look forward to hearing from you.

ViVA Reviews Support

November 5, 2022

VIVA Reviews is a great app and has saved me so much time and reduced my headaches from posting reviews manually to having them done in a click of a button.

The Retail Bridge
Time spent using app: 4 months
Sell The Trend replied November 5, 2022

April 15, 2022

Great customer service. When my store had an issue, they were quick to collaborate and fix the issue.

Gannon Gadgets
Time spent using app: 29 days
Sell The Trend replied April 15, 2022

Hello, This is Ellis from The ViVA Reviews Support Team. We always put our customer support issues as our highest priority! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and kind words about ViVA Reviews.

February 16, 2022

I really love how the reviews look on my product pages! Customer service was awesome with helping me right away when I hit some roadblocks too!

Modern Electronica
Time spent using app: 7 months
Sell The Trend replied November 21, 2022

Hello, This is Kelly from The ViVA Reviews Customer Success Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about ViVA Reviews and so happy our team was able to help you out.