Rocket builder of multiple variants. Create tabs, tech specs, size chart without coding.
Add additional properties to a product/product variant using Metafields when creating a new product.
Import dropshipping products from Aliexpress and Shopify stores in one click.
The Vostari APP is an easy listing builder for dropshipping, based on a lot of experience of adding products to Shopify stores. It was designed to provide merchants an alternative method of copying supplier product's data to Shopify. Our intention is to make this process as simple and convenient as possible.
- Create multiple variants of a product at the same time.
- Automate adding tags to products and generating unique SKU for product variants.
- Added the autocomplete mode which allows the app to predict the value. When a user starts to type in a field, the app will display options to fill out the field, based on earlier typed values.
- Add tabs, tech specs, a size chart with little or no difficulty every time while creating a description.
- WYSIWYG HTML editor. Support for all rich-text features, including tables or media.
- Available uploading images from both a remote web location and a local storage device.
- Each separate product can be added at once to several custom collections which will be created automatically if not exist.
- Checking for duplicates.
- Extend the product and/or product variant properties with metafields. Where used: 1) Short product description; 2) Block of text about the brand; 3) Shipping and Delivery info; 4) FAQs etc. Note: You should be familiar with Liquid since to output metafields on your storefront you must modify the theme code and/or create and add a related custom product template into your store theme.
- Default setting of Weight Unit, Fulfillment Method, Inventory Management, Inventory Policy, Required Shipping, Published, Taxable, Status.
- One-Click upload from Shopify, Aliexpress, RainbowShops stores as the separate module. Other web sources on order.
- You can set up inventory quantities to multiple locations (depending on your Shopify plan) such as retail stores, warehouses, dropshippers, or any other place where you manage or stock inventory.
- Select the required fields to create a product description (Show Disabled Fields checkbox). Your settings will be saved.
- A product will be added into a store after all required fields are filled out and the "Import Product" button is clicked.
- To add a variant(s) when you're creating a product, at least once, fill out the required fields for product options, such as Color, Size, and click the "Add Variant" button.
- The required field may be left blank by typing two or more spaces (except for Product Title and Product Options fields for a product with variants).
- To set up the fulfillment method that differs from the "manual" you should connect the fulfillment service(s) and if required activate them in your Shopify admin.
- Set locations to where you manage or stock your inventory via your Shopify admin.
Free to install
A free trial full access for 7 days
Only paying to use, no fixed monthly fee. Please ignore 3.00 USD
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.