vwala: Influencer Marketing

vwala: Influencer Marketing

by Vwa.la

Convert social media influencers and customers into marketers

Victr®

We have been using VWA for a while now and are very happy with it. The dashboard is very clean and the white labelling options for brands are just amazing. Overall it is just the perfect app to have your own professional influencer marketing program running. Cheers to the support team which has always been ready for updates and delivered a great support. Thanks VWA!

sleepy eden

Before installing I looked at several affiliate apps similar to this one, but this one just had the best prices for me. Having used it for a while now, I can totally recommend it for stores of any size. Simple to use for you AND your affiliates.

CrystalHill

The best thing I like about this app is that the coupon can be automatically generated on Shopify. I will stick with it if it has email automation or integration with other software such as MailChimp. I may be fine for now but this is definitely not for scale-up due to the missing of communication part.

June 28, 2019

Thank-you for your constructive feedback. We have full, automated integration with Mailchimp and Klaviyo. You can also opt-in to our new in-app messaging solution for 1:1 or 1:M messaging of influencers. As always, keep the feedback coming.

Badassveganlife

This app isnt made for a scalable referral program.
The app itself have a lot of bug and very hard to pay affiliates.

Ulieta

I make a test affiliate member to test the dashboard. I see that the affiliate member can choose to promote other stores at the section "Find a store" . At my admin affiliate panel i can not see this feature for my affiliate members. Second vwa ask about 5% from ALL your referral orders. Why? Third the affiliate member has just an affiliate url, not image/banner HTML code.

June 28, 2019

Thanks for the review. However your review is not accurate. For the last ~12 months, influencers are now exclusive to your store. I.e. they can not see/join other store's marketing programs.

Macksie

Yeah this app is kind of amazing. Join our program at macksie.com and make some sales!

Lianox

Simply the best affiliate program for Shopify. Team keeps constantly adding features and helps you within 10 minutes if you have any questions. With the intuitive panel provided to influencers, I have gathered 180k+ leads through VWA.LA. Extremely good platform for larger/medium merchants, and beginners alike due to the pricing structure.

Sosweaty

This revolutionary app is a game changer in the influencer / ambassador / reward scheme sector. It won't be long until every single retailer is using vwala so don't get left behind. We signed up hundreds of Ambassaors around the world in a matter of hours. That kind of set up could take years and thousands of dollars for a traditional retailer. Incredible app with even better support!!!

Shop Kz

App is super easy to use. Really nice and professional. Customer service is immediate (9-5 workdays).

Only issue is communication with referrers is unavailable. the only way to communicate with referrers is by downloading their emails and contacting them manually.

Happy Dog Food 2

I was hopeful that I had found this app and it would fill a need for our store, however I have had problems, or should I say my customers have had problems, they cannot login to view or make changes and the login screen is this companies website, confusing

June 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. We fixed this issue months ago. The sign up UX is now full embedded into your store front. Thank you for being an early adopter of our platform.

Previous 1 3