Vwala: Referral Marketing

Vwala: Referral Marketing

by Vwa.la

Convert social media influencers and customers into marketers

CrystalHill

The best thing I like about this app is that the coupon can be automatically generated on Shopify. I will stick with it if it has email automation or integration with other software such as MailChimp. I may be fine for now but this is definitely not for scale-up due to the missing of communication part.

Badassveganlife

This app isnt made for a scalable referral program. The app itself have a lot of bug and very hard to pay affiliates.

Ulieta

I make a test affiliate member to test the dashboard. I see that the affiliate member can choose to promote other stores at the section "Find a store" . At my admin affiliate panel i can not see this feature for my affiliate members. Second vwa ask about 5% from ALL your referral orders. Why? Third the affiliate member has just an affiliate url, not image/banner HTML code.

Macksie

Yeah this app is kind of amazing. Join our program at macksie.com and make some sales!

Lianox

Extremely easy to use, with all the features you'll ever need.

Sosweaty

This revolutionary app is a game changer in the influencer / ambassador / reward scheme sector. It won't be long until every single retailer is using vwala so don't get left behind. We signed up hundreds of Ambassaors around the world in a matter of hours. That kind of set up could take years and thousands of dollars for a traditional retailer. Incredible app with even better support!!!

Shop Kz

App is super easy to use. Really nice and professional. Customer service is immediate (9-5 workdays).

Only issue is communication with referrers is unavailable. the only way to communicate with referrers is by downloading their emails and contacting them manually.

Happy Dog Food 2

I was hopeful that I had found this app and it would fill a need for our store, however I have had problems, or should I say my customers have had problems, they cannot login to view or make changes and the login screen is this companies website, confusing

Theambro

Quite an easy setup and the support team is super helpful.

I was previously using Refersion. This app has so far been a big upgrade from that as it's much easier for our customers to signup and use. Even without yet using any effort to drive traffic to our referrer signup page, we've got 5 referrer signups organically in under a week.

Big up also for being quick to take feature requests seriously and even developing and releasing a feature in under 1 day after I had requested it (feature of being able to decide whether the generated referral-codes are 'one-use-per-customer' or 'multiple-use-per-customer')

Candlelight Gems Com

Easy to use and amazing support.

Previous 1 3