vwala: Influencer Marketing

vwala: Influencer Marketing

by Vwa.la

Create, grow & manage your influencer marketing team

Shop Kz

App is super easy to use. Really nice and professional. Customer service is immediate (9-5 workdays).

Only issue is communication with referrers is unavailable. the only way to communicate with referrers is by downloading their emails and contacting them manually.

Happy Dog Food 2

I was hopeful that I had found this app and it would fill a need for our store, however I have had problems, or should I say my customers have had problems, they cannot login to view or make changes and the login screen is this companies website, confusing

June 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. We fixed this issue months ago. The sign up UX is now full embedded into your store front. Thank you for being an early adopter of our platform.

Theambro

Quite an easy setup and the support team is super helpful.

I was previously using Refersion. This app has so far been a big upgrade from that as it's much easier for our customers to signup and use. Even without yet using any effort to drive traffic to our referrer signup page, we've got 5 referrer signups organically in under a week.

Big up also for being quick to take feature requests seriously and even developing and releasing a feature in under 1 day after I had requested it (feature of being able to decide whether the generated referral-codes are 'one-use-per-customer' or 'multiple-use-per-customer')

Candlelight Gems Com

Easy to use and amazing support.

Bikram Love

This is the best app for referrals. If you work with influencers, this is for you!

Proudnloud

awesome app, very easy to install, very easy to use. Everything is clear. Support is great and quick. Thanks!

Karmak

This is a great app...so easy to use. It's clean, and very user-friendly for both stores and affiliates.Highly recommend!

Ethics Antics

So far so good! Super simple to setup and use for all affiliates and us. Great clean work =] look forward to the growth and seeing more from you guys x

Capitalo

best of the best app.. Amazing ,perfect. So easy to use and it is free... No need to pay anything. I strongly recommend everyone

Mereverzi

So far so good. The app is looking and moving great. It's easy to use.