vwala: Influencer Marketing

vwala: Influencer Marketing

by Vwa.la

Convert social media influencers and customers into marketers

Theambro

Quite an easy setup and the support team is super helpful.

I was previously using Refersion. This app has so far been a big upgrade from that as it's much easier for our customers to signup and use. Even without yet using any effort to drive traffic to our referrer signup page, we've got 5 referrer signups organically in under a week.

Big up also for being quick to take feature requests seriously and even developing and releasing a feature in under 1 day after I had requested it (feature of being able to decide whether the generated referral-codes are 'one-use-per-customer' or 'multiple-use-per-customer')

Candlelight Gems Com

Easy to use and amazing support.

Bikram Love

This is the best app for referrals. If you work with influencers, this is for you!

Proudnloud

awesome app, very easy to install, very easy to use. Everything is clear. Support is great and quick. Thanks!

Karmak

This is a great app...so easy to use. It's clean, and very user-friendly for both stores and affiliates.Highly recommend!

Ethics Antics

So far so good! Super simple to setup and use for all affiliates and us. Great clean work =] look forward to the growth and seeing more from you guys x

Capitalo

best of the best app.. Amazing ,perfect. So easy to use and it is free... No need to pay anything. I strongly recommend everyone

Mereverzi

So far so good. The app is looking and moving great. It's easy to use.

Iron Army Apparel

Great app. Very helpful support team not you need them often due to the fact the app is very user friendly for myself as a merchant and for my referrers as well.

Jeff Fisher
Iron Army Apparel

Narboroughhall

Perfect App! The support from these guys is simply amazing- they even tweaked the app to better meet our needs and addressed any issues lightning fast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I must give shout a out to Daniel for his help too!