4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient listing capabilities, including handling variant and UPC exempt listings. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, ability to manage thousands of products, and quick upload times. The intuitive interface and easy-to-understand dashboards are appreciated. Exceptional customer service, including a dedicated manager for each store and a responsive chat feature, is frequently highlighted. The app also provides extensive knowledge on working with Walmart, making it a comprehensive solution for managing and growing a store.

April 14, 2022

The app is intuitive but I needed a little support. Using the chatbox, the Ced Commerce team have been very responsive to my questions when integrating to Walmart.com. They don't leave you hanging. They are quick to provide help. Orders are synchronizing into my Shopify store accurately. I also like how I can pick and choose what product attributes I want to synchronize with Walmart, such as the price.

HyVIDA
April 1, 2021

Great Integration App and good Features and Bulk operations as well.
CEDCOMMERCE provides great customer support. Abhilash has been great with helping resolve my issues

Goli
April 21, 2020

Great customer support, assisted me on things I want to change on the application it self. Kudos awesome!

iRing.com
CedCommerce replied April 29, 2020

Thanks Joshua for your words. We will always be there for you.

April 19, 2018

Really a solid app. Kept our orders and inventory syncing well. Exceptional customer support, which can be tough to find in this industry. Nidhi, our customer support manager, is readily available when needed and very helpful! I would not hesitate to recommend this app to any ecommerce business.

Buy Hive
Edited September 21, 2020

This is EXACTLY what our company was looking for! We have a custom integration with Shopify that brings orders into our ERP already in place and when faced with integrating with a new channel, Walmart, we found this app and plugged it in. Everything from orders to descriptions, pricing, and inventory are all synced exactly how we want! And customer service.... Nidhi has been great. Great communication, and fully understanding of what we were trying to accomplish. Over the top!

UPDATE- since using this app exclusively for our WalMart channel, we have found the support team incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! (especially Hrithik!)

BrighterBlooms.com
April 5, 2017

Fantastic , and Very Prompt Service !!!

Mediterranean Grocery
September 22, 2017

This app is running smoothly - there was a bit of a learning curve but I worked with CEDCOMMERCE (Swati) to assist me along the way. Thank you

Great2bhome
June 5, 2021

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional.
Abhilash Srivastav is always available to help with even the most simple matters. Thank you, Plus Nutrition Store

Plus Nutrition Store
September 17, 2021

This is an awesome app, it is efficient and performing well. It makes the integration to Walmart is smooth and easy. You can transfer your inventory from Shopify to Walmart in a blink of an eye. The apps is well developed and it has a full 24/7 support. The customer is excellent, and you will have a constant follow up. Shipra is one of the staff members, she is was amazing ! thank you so much for your help. Shipra is an expert that will solve any issues you have. She is fast, professional, competent and most of all dedicated to serve the interest of the customer, i recommend anyone to request her, she will make some magic there and get your integration running in no time. Overall, this apps is definitely worth the cost. Deserve a 5 stars !

AbsoluteProMusic
August 28, 2022

The service was excellent and solved my problems immediately.
Adeeba is very enthusiastic. Nice!
A highly recommended APP if you need to sync with Walmart.

PayandPack.com