4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient listing capabilities, including handling variant and UPC exempt listings. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, ability to manage thousands of products, and quick upload times. The intuitive interface and easy-to-understand dashboards are appreciated. Exceptional customer service, including a dedicated manager for each store and a responsive chat feature, is frequently highlighted. The app also provides extensive knowledge on working with Walmart, making it a comprehensive solution for managing and growing a store.

April 22, 2022

It's been nearly a month since I have been using this app for my USA-based e-commerce store and I must say that this app has worked like a magic for our Walmart listings. We were using a different app prior to this one to manage our listings on Walmart however we used to face many issues with that app. Ever since we moved to this app, we haven't faced any issue in managing a single listing on our Walmart store. The customer service provided by the staff who manages this app is remarkable. I personally thank Nikesh from the app team who has gone above and beyond to help us manage our listings through their app the way we always wanted. Thank you team for being customer-centric. I highly recommend any small-medium-large size organizations to try this app for their Walmart listings.

Villohome | Online Flooring Shop | Premium Tiles with Free Shipping in US
March 7, 2023

Fantastic support team! Always available to help and will work with you with patience. I highly recommend!

Mace Way
Edited August 21, 2020

MGlobal Outdoor

The integration team has done good! I have no complaints. I highly recommend if you would like top quality work done in a timely manner. Keep up the good work team!

MGlobal Outdoor-Helping keep our dogs SAFE!
August 14, 2020

I use this app to integrate with WalMart. Swati helped me several times with technical issues that I did not comprehend. Just terrific! The crew has been very helpful and there is someone always on staff 24/7 to answer questions in chat. They will also converse with you by Skype or Wgats APP. Now that is customer service!

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop
October 5, 2021

I think this app will help us on processing to Walmart. Although we are new here the support is always responsive since the beginning even we haven't purchased the app yet. Staff will guide you and help you in most everything.

Stone Candles
August 12, 2021

Great App and excellent customer service. Always available to help when I needed assistance. Very flexible with their plan and willing to work with me to customize my need for my business.

GT FIGHT CLUB
December 28, 2020

This is the best app For Walmart integration. The best of it all is the outstanding support who are available 24/7 to help you out whenever you need them. It is well worth the money. Thank you very much guys

ThirstyRun.com
April 13, 2021

I had Adeeba help me step by step using this app and she was the best person ever to deal with. The app is great but her customer service was much greater. Thanks Adeeba for showing me the ropes. You're the best.

Dvelup Shopify
May 20, 2020

Cedcommerce, ONE OF THE BEST PROGRAMS/APP I'VE USED.

I have over 10,000 SKU's in my company and it would be extremely costly to have all my products moved from Shopify to any other platform, such Walmart, Sears, Newegg and the rest.
Cedcommerce reduced that to an app at the cost of less than one day's worth lunch.

Working with, Hrithik, has made all the difference. He patiently worked the kinks with me and gave me the personal attention that I really required.

I would HIGHLY recommend for those that would like to cut their time processing junk and using their time to make more money. s:

Allen

Cosmetics Nova
March 7, 2022

This makes integrating our Shopify store with Walmart so easy! Their customer support is also great. Prashant was the name of the agent that helped me solve a few errors we were running into. He sent screenshots with step by step instructions and we had it solved in no time!

Madluvv