4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, swift setup, and efficient product listing. The responsive chat feature and customer service are highly valued for their problem-solving abilities. Merchants benefit from unique features like a dedicated store manager and the capacity to manage large product volumes. The app's detailed analytics and integration with Walmart have been credited with boosting sales. The support team is praised for their professionalism, patience, and personalized assistance.

November 10, 2022

I am using cedcommerce app for walmart US . the app is superb with easy to use features everything is automated right from managing inventory which has helped me to sell smoothly , it works seamlessly with shopify
to orders the support is excellent of the whole team they always go to extra mile to hep you 24*7.
the app is far better than any other in terms of its features .
i would recommend this app to everyone who wants to sell on walmart to use this app.

Mary Mercedes
October 31, 2022

Walmart Team has helped me in any way possible. Great app to use to update content on seller Walmart. 100% recommend.

Ksproducers
May 4, 2019

Anupriya and James from CedCommerce, kept me updated on the uploading process on Walmart all the way, till the very end. I give 5 stars for customer service and follow up. They went as far as providing hands on assistance with manual work, such as mapping Categories on Walmart. Which is a lot of work! They also switched off inventory Sync, so inventory stayed 0 until i was ready to go online with Walmart. That was a big peace of mind.

Thank You!

VaasuHomes
Edited November 25, 2019

Great App and easy to use. The videos are helpful
A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

Best Parts House
April 28, 2021

great service and its been the easiest to deal with Walmart platform out of other app that i have worked with

fashion brand sale
October 27, 2021

Great help, without the app I would of been stuck scratching my head. Recommend to everyone looking to use Walmart Shopify channel.

Speak4em.com
Edited July 1, 2019

Nidhi is very helpful. I have been using this App for 2 months now and I read all the negative reviews. Most all of the problems exist on the Walmart side. Before using this App I had only 57 listings on Walmart and it took me 8 months to get to 57 listingsbecause of all the "Walmart" problems. After using the App, today we have all 4057 listings listed. CedCommerce has 24/7 Skype support with your own personal help when you need it. Nidhi is very fast to respond and help with any questions. Keep up the good work!
To the other negative reviews....you only need this app for Walmart so not sure why negative reviews on that and i havent had some of the other negative issue complaints.

p.s. I also have their Ebay, Bonanza, and Google Express App and all working very well with all 4000+ listings

HipFlaskPlus
CedCommerce replied July 1, 2019

Thank you! John for recognizing the work done for you. Assisting you in selling your products on Walmart has been an absolute pleasure for me and the team.

November 13, 2021

They provide amazing customer support and also help you to get unblocked in case you did not understand something. Will definitely recommend.

rbeey
March 14, 2023

Great support and assistance. She answered all my questions and helped me understand how to use this tool. Thanks alot for your time and patience.

AnimalWiz.com
August 12, 2020

I used this app! It happens to be the best app I have used thus far! I am excited about it. The customer service is AMAZING! AMAZING! This app has made my anxiety and nervousness about setting up Walmart very very very easy. The techs behind the scene are soooo helpfully. Any issues that I ran into with Walmart, they resolved them within minutes.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP! MAKES YOUR ENTREPRENEUR LIFE SO MUCH EASIER.
Oh yeah that also have a 24/7 chat room (WHERE SOMEONE ALWAYS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS)

Tonya Renee Shaw Store