4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, swift setup, and efficient product listing. The responsive chat feature and customer service are highly valued for their problem-solving abilities. Merchants benefit from unique features like a dedicated store manager and the capacity to manage large product volumes. The app's detailed analytics and integration with Walmart have been credited with boosting sales. The support team is praised for their professionalism, patience, and personalized assistance.

June 1, 2020

the help and assistance given was 5 star quality was really impressed. great for a easy transition to Walmart marketplace

Essential Deals 1
27 days using the app
June 30, 2020

I was amazed. I’ve tried many other apps regarding the Walmart integration and I found this one and this works exactly like what I wanted. Walmart’s user interface and their seller central is horrible to use, but this app make it so much easier. Inventory update works perfectly and just one click to import/export my products to the market. And they gave me a step by step instruction on how to successfully upload my products onto Walmart. Answered all my questions and also guided me in the right direction!

JC DISTRO
27 days using the app
Edited May 5, 2023

I wrote a negative review before I would like to update.
CedCommerce team were very helpful and our Amazon and Walmart integrated with their help, seamlessly.
They also answered any questions quickly and in a simple manner via email, but were available via video call as well. We will continue to us them. I gave them 5 stars.

Cleure
26 days using the app
November 29, 2021

1. Best app on the market for this use case
2. A ton of functionality - everything you want
3. Very responsive customer service
4. Fast and works well
5. Reasonable pricing However, the UI is not intuitive and I needed help to figure it out. But other than learning the UI for the first time, I highly recommend.

Beluga Design
25 days using the app
June 2, 2022

Highly recommend it. CedCommerce team is very responsible and quickly solved any problem with integration . I wanna thank to them for all the help and support. I really appreciate it. Integration just took about 1-2 days .

Toplash
25 days using the app
May 27, 2023

yasmeen was a great help. She helped me resolve a issue that I have been trying to solve for the past hour.

Mix and Match Goods
March 6, 2019

We have been using the CED app for Walmart through our Shopify store for a little while now. The app helped in listing our products by just selecting products through our Shopify store.

Nidhi Rajput guided us through the onboarding process of Walmart and in listing of our products. She is very conscientious and follows up relentlessly to ensure we have success with listing our products. She has also made recommendations on how to have success selling on Walmart. Five stars to Nidhi for her great work!

We highly recommend CED to all Walmart sellers. It makes selling on Walmart a breeze.

Exquizite Group
August 26, 2019

I have been working with this app for some time and I must say that it works very well. Not all business are the same and there customer service helps you no matter what issues you may have. Walmart is not easy to work with but they make it seamless. I highly recommend the app if you are looking to expand your catalog to other market places such as Walmart!

High Five Parts and Accessories
May 10, 2021

First App in Shopify that really delivers what they promised. Customer service and help are outstanding. Thank you for all your help, you guys are the best!

kin+kind - Natural & Organic - Pet Grooming & Wellness
January 31, 2021

The app works great and the support is wonderful as well. I needed help with mapping categories and the support person did it for me. It does not get easier than that.

Rudolph Jewelers