Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Dancing Orchid SoapWorks

I have had this app for sometime now and i love it. The functionality is perfect and easy to use, along with customer service if i do get stuck or need help they are always there and respond quick and are very helpful!

Nature's Garden

The app is usually working very well and when we had some problems, the support team were there to solve!

Shophydroplayelite

very good and the developer is very helpful! It is so convenient to connect shopify to walmart! I like it!

Plus Nutrition Store

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional.
Abhilash Srivastav is always available to help with even the most simple matters. Thank you, Plus Nutrition Store

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

I just installed this app and ran into a issue that customer service help fix , like asap, greatly appreciated, i may get some sales now. customer service came thru again .these guy's are awesome

AfriCoast-Patterns

I used this app to help integrate my products to Walmart and received one of the best customer support. The entire team are so helpful and walked me through the process step by step. I recommend this app.

KCEP Products LLC

I found this app helpful when integrating into my Etsy store. I noticed they had an integration for Walmart so I added it and in a matter of just a few hours, I had my Walmart store up and this app helped me integrate my products to Walmart.com I only ran into a few snags and that was only because Walmart called it one thing and CEDcommerce called it something different so I had to hop onto the help chat and Shipra was right there to help me through. Awesome Support and Customer Service! Thank you!

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

This app is fairly easy to use and the customer support is quick and top notch. you may come across some snags when uploading to Walmart, but they definitely are here to help you through any issues.

Zymo E-Merchandising Inc

Best app for Walmart.. Highly recommended.
Also, Their customer service is the best ever. If you have any questions, they will respond within seconds.

ComfortBilt

Works very well, have had no problems with it. Does what it says it will do. The support was there right in the chat function.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34