Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart, list your products and manage orders.

Rose Wickz

I did not know what I needed and customer service was very helpful and even provided links. I was given the link on how to sign up, as well as where to retrieve my upc codes.

Outdoor Solutions And Services

I used the app today. Shubani was extremely helpful. All my questions were answered in a timely manner and accurate. She was very helpful and I recommend the app to anyone.

bodyjewelry4sale

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart. the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. The real-time synchronization feature for price and inventory is awesome. You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...

I have been using this app for the last 2 years and will continue to use it in the future also. I am also using the digital marketing service of Cedcommerce, they are doing great work.

In this COVID-19 period, they are providing a great support and helping me in every step. The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 /7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

RWGC Online

Great app. The team is great to work with. They are very responsive to assist with question regarding app or to assist with configuration.

Choptout.com

great app and the team is very nice. Thank you to HRITHIK for helping me, he takes lot of time with me and answers all the questions I have.

ByChefCd

The Walmart marketplace its to hard.
This guys have a great solution and this app work so good.
The support guys are great and coming with solution that you need

Candid Signature

Easy to use app to get your products listed on Walmart. Syncs your catalog, orders, and inventory. Walmart interface is hard to work with, this makes things a lot easier. Be aware that you'll need to use the Walmart product files if you have multiple images and swatches for variants. Customer support helped along the way when there were any questions or concerns.

U-LUV Foods

CED commerce was 100% professional and helpful in our team installing their app to manage our Walmart.com request. All this done, during the COVID-19 pandemic.If you're looking to connect your Shopify inventory to Walmart account I Definitely recommend

Bambino's R US

One of the best apps available for Walmart. This is a very well designed app with as much flexibility and variety of options to manage your products, inventory, price, and orders smoothly. I got help regarding increasing the sales on Walmart. They work on the SEO of my products so that I can start getting sales as I am new on Walmart. Tech support guided me in each and every step. They shared so many tips with me so that I can work on my end to grow sales.

I feel glad that at the starting of my business on Walmart I reach the right place. Their support team is very friendly, professional and hard-working. They have in-depth knowledge of Walmart. They possess amazing skills and are helpful above and beyond. They fetch me results in very little time.

I recommend this App and Support Team to All Shopify Sellers who are new and not getting any sales on Walmart. We saved thousands of dollars by using the App versus a consultant or sales associate.

Ced work is like adding a cherry to the cake!

Devita Designs

Integration is a PERFECT solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders Smoothly. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Ced guys have extended my free trial period on their own after seeing my account status and updated me about that. Help me in knowing the products that are having duplicate barcodes.
Great App!