Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Allure Bath Fashions

I received very helpful and quick support via the Live Chat. Swift in answering and dealing with the questions I had.

MadDog Vivo

This app was recommended to me and it didn't disappoint. I am new to the app but so far it does everything I need to sync my Walmart store to my Shopify Store. And the support has been outstanding!

Toplash

Highly recommend it. CedCommerce team is very responsible and quickly solved any problem with integration . I wanna thank to them for all the help and support. I really appreciate it. Integration just took about 1-2 days .

KetoBakes

We have a lot of products and a lot of competitors. The whole team at Walmart Integration was extremely helpful in getting our products listed, getting them perfectly optimized for sales and helping us get our pro seller badge! We are very grateful to everyone there and could not praise them enough! They always reply to messages very quickly and give precise information in their reports. Thank you for everything!

Floridagifts

I use and have used several APIs across multiple stores and channels and CED is superior to them all. If I could switch to only using CED across the board, I would in a heartbeat- and I'm sure one day I will be able to and I look forward to that day! They have excellent support 24/7 and will work with you to make sure the plan you have meets your business unique needs! Thank you Nikesh!!

BulkSupplements.com

This application has made our lives so much easier when managing Walmart Seller Center. The Support team is responsive immediately and is willing to walk you though any support you need to find a solution to your issues.

APsavings

I would like to thank Kush for doing an excellent job today and for the last few days getting our integration connected with Walmart. He was very patient and communicated with us very well. He took his time and made sure we understood the next step and what it meant so we will know in the future. Thank you from APsavings.com

OverBroad

the best customer service is awesome works fast very helpful. I wish i would have found out about this app sooner

SimplyASP Tech

I would like to give the app 10 stars if it were possible. The main reasons are that the app makes life easier when it comes to listing, its normally very accurate when it comes to syncing inventory with Shopify, and although some may not mention this the help that my team and I get from the company that developed the app is outstanding. 24 hours a day I can reach out and get support and a real person always gets to me in a few minutes. I can confidently say that as more apps are developed by the Ced Team I'll be first in line to pilot them since my business has grown because of this app and a great deal of time has been saved versus doing things manually.

SuperSpeed Golf

The team was extremely helpful in getting get our existing listings on walmart.com integrated with the app so they would filter through our Shopify store and could automate our fulfillment. They were always there and ready to help when need. Great team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43