Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Transtape

I have used their app for etsy and amazon and they have been great! super helpful and quick! super easy.

Jane + Vogue

Time spent using app About 2 months

I took the business plan package to have seasoned developers, analysts and consultants manage and provide insights of target market, SEO application and Ads. Great work so far team! Looking forward to the progress updates. Thanks!

Remymadiva Designs

Getting help with the app is fast and easy. With help from the chat rep my products were added in less than 4 hoursof speaking with her.

MountEase

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app was very helpful!. I was able to create a shipping template and more! I strongly recommend this app.

BlissfulButterz

Time spent using app 1 day

walmart integration team was very helpful. Yasmeen was amazing! She was very hands on and she fixed all my issues that i had. Thank you very much for all your help

Healthy Haven Pet Supplies

The live chat feature was extremely helpful. The representative was able to walk me through step by step.
The app is extremely helpful. I would recommend this app for anyone who struggles finding their way around the computer. They are very patient and kind!

Mary Mercedes

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using cedcommerce app for walmart US . the app is superb with easy to use features everything is automated right from managing inventory which has helped me to sell smoothly , it works seamlessly with shopify
to orders the support is excellent of the whole team they always go to extra mile to hep you 24*7.
the app is far better than any other in terms of its features .
i would recommend this app to everyone who wants to sell on walmart to use this app.

TennTown

Time spent using app About 14 hours

They spent 3 hours walking me through it.. (so many brick walls) I've never had that kind of support!! totally 100% awesome!!

Cuddle Decor

This app is excellent! It works seamlessly with Shopify. We installed this app, and in a few days, we saw orders coming in! The support team is always willing to help, and they go above and beyond to help us to figure things out. We are 100% satisfied with this app! Thank you so much, Ced Team! :)

Be Free Clothing Co.

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Awesome support! This app will save me a bunch of time and money. I would recommend it to other people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47