Warranty Registration | Profit

Warranty Registration | Profit | Reviews

by ProfitFire

Warranty registration for your store

StudioKook

I reported a bug on their form on the mobile version. I received a courtesy response but it's been 9 days and issue is not resolved. And now I have no response from them.

Yukon Glory

Didn't work. Long response times. If you only do one thing, be good at it. This is a warranty registration page, not rocket science. I use many Shopify plugins effortlessly and their simplicity and efficiency is what makes Shopify great. This app has none of that.

LUNA Sandals

Are there still companies that don't even respond back to their customers? Well, here is one. This app developers didn't get back to my emails, didn't answer my questions. Deleting this app.

January 8, 2021

So sorry that we missed your email. We have phone support also at 317-855-0216.

Bagail

This plugin is not working well. Many places cannot be modified. Unable to meet our requirements. The image could not be uploaded and the customer has no way to fill in the order number. And the fees are very expensive. Too bad.

Revair

Did not configure and continued to give "404 page not found" error

Blucollartactical

Tried it today. it allowed me to edit the HTML however it would not update that to the page /warranty. Played around for 10 minutes and then deleted it. Probably why there are no reviews on it. To bad, could have been nice.