Image Optimizer & Compression

Image Optimizer & Compression | Reviews

by pushdaddy.com

Image Optimizer, Compressor, ALT, Rename file name & SEO

Loja Leigan

An excellent app for you to optimize your store's images and improve loading, improving its performance.

The Blingspot Studio

Awesome App - great to use - great support with fast response time. Also Pricing is very reasonable in comparison to all other apps on store.

FrisExpress

App works perfect. Renames & compresses images quite efficient. Good support as well, keep up the hard work

April 2, 2020

thanks sir. your rating means lot for us

MrMuffin'sTrains

We are currently testing out the free version of the plan (manual resize). However, we are looking to upgraded to get everything automatic since we are a big store.

One of the suggestions for now is to allow search for product name in addition to the file name. - Support mentioned that they will look into implementing that option soon.

COCOCINI

hey, Its a free app that lets you do amazing work for your website which ends up increasing your website speed and Its the most important factor in any online business :)

Usha Shriram Mattresses

I used the app for image optimization and it is really amazing and fast. Great Work. Recommend to all.

BEARDED - Beard Care & Style

The app will work for you (and will be free) if you have a smaller store with a small number of images. If you have more than 10mb of images that need to be compressed you will have to pay to compress the additional images.

Viffey

thank so much for creating this app, my store loads much faster now, I would recommend it to ppl, it is a must-have in my opinion IT basicity does all the heavy work for you automatically, I don't worry about the size of a picture before uploading, or worry about the tags aùd SEO related stuff

Stevvex

I had very big problem with site speed and I got recomendation to optimized all picture in my store. I found this super amazing app and I tried to use it. App is realy great and shows you how much you save on picture. I contact app support and them support is soo kind and polite. Them operator James helped me a lot! He gave me 500MB welcome gift and he stayed with me though all proces. I am soo satisfied with this app. I must admit, I didnt expect to much kidness, but I got more than to much. them app saved me 231MB and speed up site! I tried to optimized pictures manually and James gave me automaticaly options. App automaticaly optimized 2500 pictures and save my store and site speed. I strongly recomended this amazing app and this amazing support ! They are amazig and awersome.
In first few minutes you will see nothing happens, but app need time. Give app few more time and app will do everyting for you !

App is amazing !
Thank you Way2Enjoy Image Optimizer and thank you support ! Thank you James, dear friend !

Regards from my side and my store !

art'amazigh

its simple and easy to use, i recommand it .

Previous 1 3