Peace of Mind
New debtors are created automatically and the right taxes are applied to your invoices.
Your Shopify orders are automatically synced to your WeFact account and it only takes a 5 minute to set up.
You can see the status of your all your webshop orders in the Shopify backoffice while they are processed by WeFact.
Focus on the things that matter most: Customers and Productivity
You're on the phone with a customer, again. Your shop is in complete disarray and you have no idea what to do next. This Shopify application automatically syncs your Shopify orders into your WeFact administration so you never miss an order again.
All your Shopify orders are added to your WeFact administration automatically. This application only takes less than 5 minutes to set up and is super easy to use. Think about how much time this will save you and the peace of mind knowing your administration is always up-to-date.
- Shopify orders are automatically forwarded to your WeFact administration.
- New shop customers are created as WeFact debtors.
- Quantity, product name, price, discounts, shipping costs, and VAT are taken over from your order.
- The correct VAT codes are automatically applied.
- Payments are registered automatically.
- You need a WeFact account in order to use this integration.
- You will need to enable the API in your WeFact account.
- You can choose when to forward your Shopify Order to WeFact.
- You can choose the invoice state and how to send your invoice.
- You can choose to enable payment registration.
- Your customer email, billing information, and order information are shared with WeFact.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.