4.6

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its accurate multi-language support and SEO optimization, which some credit for improved search engine rankings. Unique features like translating dynamic content, external JavaScript code, and incoming reviews are appreciated. The user-friendly interface, particularly the simple visual editor for direct store editing, is praised. Merchants see it as an effective tool for potentially boosting sales by reaching a wider audience.

November 10, 2023

Weglot is a really good app, make translation really fast and easy. Also the support was really good, in order to fix a small issue Baptiste helped me really fast providing me an excellent support.

Floky
Italy
18 days using the app
December 13, 2023

Extremely easy to use and flexibel translation tool. Highly recommended.

ANTON MEYER
Germany
About 1 month using the app
October 18, 2023

Very good application and an amazing support. CRISTOPHE helped me from A to Z and everything is running perfectly since his support. thank you !

Jean Roger Paris
France
12 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Weglot made it very easy for us to add language translations to our website. The support is very prompt and helpful, the app itself is easy to set up and you can display your store in multiple languages in no time. Recommended!

Geeks Town
India
7 months using the app
Edited October 16, 2023

At first, I was genuinely disappointed with certain aspects of the Weglot service, particularly concerning the "Top Level Domain URL" feature and its pricing. However, the support team at Weglot, especially Christophe, went above and beyond to address my concerns. They provided a comprehensive explanation and offered a tailored solution that perfectly met my needs. It's rare to find such proactive and customer-centric support. My perspective has completely shifted, and I'm now thoroughly impressed with Weglot's dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Cardio Glam

YELLOWPOP FRANCE
France
Over 3 years using the app
October 5, 2023

we had a very good experience with Weglot, worked seamlessly and easy to manage and edit. Highly recommended!

CULTO
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
January 19, 2024

Works well and really good customer service.

fidopetstore
Norway
1 day using the app
October 12, 2023

Really happy with Weglot, it works perfectly for us and the customer service is great.

Honest Toil Olive Oil
Hungary
Over 1 year using the app
October 25, 2023

Great support, thanks a lot!

Réka rajza