Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Maline Bodywear

Very true translations & Very professional costumer service, they get your issues resolved very quickly !

Allforboats.shop

I never write reviews but this one deserves one: Great app, quick to install and very accurate automatic translations from German to English. Easy options to edit manually. AND: a very proactive customer service! I got an immediate reply to my email and my problems got all solved quickly by the team. Thanks again Zoé!

Gobek.com

We were not sure to invest such an amount to an app but we are glad we did. Definitely well worth it. And on top of it great customer service. They are really responsive and get our issues resolved in a very short period of time. Strongly recommend it.

GYPPHY

I have tried some translation apps but this is the best for real. Really easy to translate even dynamic elements and customer service is great. Their response is so quick that I had struggled with few things but they fixed it for me for just one day. I really appreciated. Thank you.

KYLTED

Nathanael and the Team helped when we had issues - The app working very good, as all apps dont forget to double check languages

Workment

The support team is amazing !! two times I had some issues they fixed it very fast, first time I had help from Remy who did a great job and second time I was so disappointed with my problem, didn't knew what to do to solve it and Alexis solved all my problems ! weglot is defo worth it and I'm gonna use it much more for future websites ! Cheers to the weblog team

The Beauty of Caring

Really perfect support for devs in case you are in trouble. But normally in 10 minutes yuo will have your site translated :)

Easy-Bio

We've used this app on various sites we've created on Shopify - an absolute guarantee! Great support and great ease of use. Thanks!

Kuschies.com

Great app. we are trying to integrate our shop with them in 3 languages and the support has been amazing and very quick.

Impala Skate Europe

The app works really well. And support is awesome. I highly recommand this app for multi-langage shopify shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108