Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

tilaguy

So far the best translation app, by far. I've used every single app on the market and trust me it was a nightmare to set up etc. Today we enabled a whole store in 3 languages in less than a few hours, support (Thanks Guillaume) replied extremely fast to help for extra customization, an intuitive dream. Congrats for building such a tool !

Matcha Bella

Weglot does what it says, easy translations that you can modify yourself. I found the customer service very helpful. I had them fix a title that wasn’t translating automatically and they promptly solved the issue. Great app- would recommend!

RINAGYM

free, simple, easy, working, best app for translate, using for now 1 English language, wishing luck for developers :)

JENEST

I had some problems because I used another translation app before. They were very helpful and fast in there feedback. Everything was solved within a day! Very happy with the good support

Menroutine Official

The support is amazing, Fanny did a great! She helped me with all my issues. They were solved in no time! I would definitely recommend the app.

flordeasoka

We were using Translation Lab for few months with several issues that the tecnical support didn't answered for. We are using Weglot since one week and find the display, the use and above all the tecnical support, very professional.

Galaxy Golf

Outstanding functionality and professional support! Highly recommended this app if you're looking for an easy way to translate your website.

Alba Yoga

Great functionality and especially outstanding support. I had a problem in the translated checkout procedure and the support helped me a lot.

DecorMania.eu

Great app for us - probably the only app to consider when using Shogun and having a large product catalogue. Saves a lot of time. Minor hiccups but the support is super responsive and very helpful (thank you Fanny!!)

Lumi Lamp shop

Great app! Very easy to use. The visual editor is very practical. Also amazing support from the team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86