Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Pils Rasur

Awesome support! John replied in a matter of minutes and was very helpful! Problem solved in no time. Thank you!

Skin Elixir

Awesome app, I sent them a message earlier today concerning a bug and the support immediately replied positively to my request and fixed the issue. Recommended !

EX100TRIK (Mode Éthique - Accessoires)

I'm starting to like this powerful tool. And the team is really responsive and friendly. Thank you Thomas for your good advice

Redpepper

Awesome support! Christopher was very helpful and his response in our needs was immediate. Thank you!

Congo Coffee World

Nathalie has been very helpful and always give me swift replies, unlike other apps. Much much appreciated.

KaotiK Mode

I've used this application and it's the best, especially the work that technicians like Guillaume do, it's great!

The Brew Company

There are bugs here and there but the support is super responsive and helps solving issues really fast. Thank you guys, keep improving the app.

Cobbler Union EU

What we need these days is people who solves problems. And Weglot app and the team do that. The team is also fast in responding and solving, an important thing when you are focused on your store and business and expect third party solutions to match your workflow and expectations.

I came up with a few issues in the path of translating and setting up my store with Weglot, and the team helped me efficiently in every case, with a solution. All issues were/are typically things when working with translations, external apps, different themes, etc. The app works perfect and it's fast.

Regarding the translation, you need to be aware that not even Google or the best AIs on the market are perfect when it comes to translating. The app do really well the automatic part and is super easy/friendly to the add the manual layer of your business/industry. I expect Weglot to keep evolving in this sense and also to add new features in the future. They are doing a great job!

ISOProt

Great app, by far the best in the market, also with a great support, Thanks guys. Keep the hard work up.

WHYAT-Fashion

I really like the app, it works excellent and I can highly recommend. The support is great - I was positiv surprised at all. (much better than the app I used bevore)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77