Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Jungleware

Very useful service if you are looking for good quality translations on your website. It's very flexible and even allows you to manually translate words and sentences. I also reached out to Weglot to customise my language button switcher. Albane from Weglot got in touch with me and was able to help me a lot and get exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Weglot!

Pourprées

Application très pratique ! Je recommande. Un grand merci à l'équipe du service client, toujours très réactive.

SEADS

Really good app and super fast service. We had an issue with the initialization of the app, Daria helped us out in a flash. Our site is now perfectly translated!

June & Julie

Great app! Awesome service! Especially Guillaume helped me a lot. He answered super fast, was always very kind and did an excellent job. Thank you!!

MELLIPOU

I recommande this app, very efficient. Christophe was a big help, efficient and very nice ( even by email you can feel it :)))

Anara Home

Weglot is a great tool. Iam very satisfied with the assistance of Weglot. They helped me so much, especially Alexis was always availaible . Highly recommanded. thank you very much for all your kindless.

INGEL BRAND

I am really happy with the translations and support team is awesome!! Really helpful! Highly recommended.

Kentyns

Good application, works very well. Thanks a lot to the customer service who helped me a lot with several reworkings. It`s great

Dolce & Bianca

I really recommend this application ! Very useful, great staff very helpful with a quick answer! Work perfectly :)

ChangeMaCouche

Great App, works very well. Thank you very much to the support service and especially to Guillaume who really took time to help me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91