Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Akerfalk

Great app that makes the job to translate the site very easy. If any trouble you will get great support, thanks Christophe for the support.

URVape

This is the most effective and easiest translation app we have found on Shopify. There is practically no other things for us to do but installing it. It helps our European customers get better understanding about our products and most of them are amazed, so are we. Great Job!

caldera-international-jp

We needed to convert our existing US based website into a Japan based website. We came across Weglot and found it had very favorable reviews and the interface looked appealing. Our business counterpart in Japan has found this app to be very effective and easy to use. I have found that the support team is very fast to reply and very helpful. Our company highly recommends this app.

Raise yourself

Un super service client, j'espère pour vous que vous tomberez sur Guillaume du Service client, vous serrez entre de bonnes mains !!

BUYMARKA

I tried many translation apps but this was the most effective and easy to use. Support team is very fast to reply and very helpful. highly recommended !

MICARO

Very good translation app! The support ist excellent and quick as well.
I like it an I can recommend Weglot.

MyLittleTravel

Great App. ! Christophe from the support is really a nice guy. He try all the time to help you as much as he can !

Thank to the team and Christophe for their help. I highly recommend Weglot.

Seegang Berlin

This app is simply amazing. The automatic translations are incredibly accurate and natural sounding. The support is super responsive and skilled. A must have app for anybody how wants to sell globally. Just upgraded to the Pro plan - it's worth the money!

HotShots.co.il

Great service and great app. I am very pleased!! I would recommend this app to anyone in need of a language translate solution.

Monalp AG

This is the perfect solution even if you don't have any coding experience. And the customer support is amazing. The guys from Weglot are extremely fast in responding and very helpful. Can highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63