Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Top Mode

As we just started to use Weglot app to reach out more customers, we find it a great and reliable helping tool. The customer service is more than excellent! Thank you to all the team!

Owly Moly

Great support! Great translation!
I had a few problems with translating my website but the support fixed it in not even a day! I definitely can recommend this app to y'all :)

FutureLighter

Great app, great support!
Everything is translated very well, I missed a couple words that i could not edit and was sended I css code that I used and it worked!
Thanks!

Happy Hemp & Co

I just downloaded weglot, Awesome app so far.. Nothing to complain about, really.... Good job guys!

Elite Natural

I used weglot to help translating english to traditional chinese. The experience is absolutely amazing! Christophe also responded quickly for my questions.

bambu.ro

I used this app to translate my website from English to Romanian. It's the best from 3 apps I've tried and for the small problems I had Christoph from the customer service was there to help.

Shopedgedesign

I used this app to translate my website from English to French. It worked perfectly and for the small problems I had the customer service solved my issues quickly.

Moce Sports

Weglot is an amazing app. The user interface is super simple to use and very intuitive especially with their visual editor. I can see exactly what I'm changing and how it looks like as I change it. Love it."

Shout out to Samuel for providing excellent customer service. Fixed my issue instantly and even went through the trouble to teach me how to solve the problem!

JEOGEM

Very powerful app saving tons and tons of time. Great support team as well, especially Samuel is very skilled :)

The Extra Smile

This is a helpful tool to add more languages to your store. Help desk is very responsive and efficient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61