Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

HUNTERIOR

Main problem that occured was that number of words just had run out. So, it was easy to fix it. Friendly service makes it especially convenient :)

Sparkle In Pink

I went through a few different apps in Shopify before trying Weglot, and it has been a game changer now that I found this! There are a lot of useful features and it's easy to use, with very fair pricing. I also had a few questions for their customer support, and they are top notch as well. It's always good knowing you have someone reliable to reach out to if needed. Overall, great app and great experience so far, I highly recommend Weglot.

69 Sneaker

Weglot does the job perfectly.Of course you have to edit the translations, but still a powerfull tool. And support is awsome, they helped me integrate customed language switchers to my website!

Thank you Weglot!

Pino & Jacaranda

I've used this app to translate my website and it's absolutely amazing, I never thought I was gonna be able to translate my site that easy! Incredible! Super easy to install and super easy to use!

Equisense Shop

Amazing and fast help as always! A few awkward things sometimes but they usually resolve very fast.

Your eco brushes

Bonne application qui permet une traduction de votre site sans prise de tête et surtout un excellent support qui répond à chacun de vos besoins :)
(merci à Christophe pour son aide )

Skyler Mattress

The app has an easy to use interface and is able to translate our website into other languages seamlessly. We appreciate the excellent and responsive support team that have helped us in multiple occasions to ensure our translations integrate well with our website, SEO and more!

Native Union

We use Weglot to translate our entire website in 22 different languages. Set up was quick an easy, and making improvements to the translations is very user-friendly.

What truly makes this a 5 star app is the support that Weglot offers. A special shout-out to Augustin and Christophe from the Weglot team, who always replied quickly, and offered world-class support. Looking forward to improving our translations over time, and to better serve our global customer base thanks to Weglot!

BPS Lighting

Top notch application, do eveything need it on our side and great communication on technical support !

Plasticfreeworld

I love this app. I think it's one of the best translation app out there.
Of course, you need to do some Manuel translation. But by now that is around 11-13%.. That also means over 80% is translated automatically and safes us A LOT of money. Keep up the good work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68