WhatsApp Notifications

WhatsApp Notifications

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 28, 2022

An indispensable application to automate the various processes! The help of the operators in the installation in solving the problems has been important and fast, thanks!

Smeraldo Italia
Italy
Time spent using app: 24 days
MageComp replied January 28, 2023

We thank you for using our Shopify app and sharing your feedback.

June 16, 2022

They are really a team very willing to solve problems, well done app I can recommend it to everyone.

VINBAGINBOX.IT
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
MageComp replied January 28, 2023

Nice, thanks a lot for recommending our app. Take a look over our other additional apps and leverage them for more sales.

May 6, 2022

very good instant support, via WhatsApp he guided us, it was very easy, thanks to the developer , great work

Pinoyhyper
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 5 months
MageComp replied January 28, 2023

MageComp team thanks you for taking the time to write the review for our app!

September 16, 2021

I used this app is very helpful to me and easy to install and use this app in our Shopify store .very usefull

printwoodies
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
MageComp replied January 28, 2023

We're always thankful to our valuable customers for motivating us by posting such positive reviews!

Edited June 23, 2021

WhatsApp + SMS Notifications by magecomp is good company . app working good , best price , customer care service too good . I will recommend all friends .

laboratorydeal
Time spent using app: 2 months
MageComp replied January 28, 2023

We acknowledge our gratitude for posting your honest feedback on our Shopify app. Please check our other apps and try them for your Shopify store.

Edited April 18, 2021

It is an excellent application if you need to inform your clients about the process of their order, send automated messages by WhatsApp, it is a very important function if you have clients who contact you by WhatsApp ... ... I paid the $ 20 version for the automatic messages to be sent from our business number, the interface is very practical and easy to configure, I recommend it completely ... ... I also thank the developer for being so professional and kind, I will work for a long time with this company, I hope they continue to grow! :)

Tecno-Moda HN
Honduras
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 15, 2020

Promoviniles.com - Utilizo este app para mandar mensajes personalizados a mis clientes por WhatsApp al crear una orden y para hacerles saber la hora de llegada estimada de su pedido.
Me parece fácil de configurar y su costo beneficio me parece excelente.
En un momento tuve inconvenientes con la app y el equipo de soporte me ayudo, gracias! Recomiendo esta aplicación si deseas enviar mensajes personalizados por WhatsApp a tus clientes! -
Promoviniles.com - I use this app to send personalized messages to my clients by WhatsApp when creating an order and to let them know the estimated arrival time of their order.
I find it easy to configure and its cost benefit seems excellent.
At one point I had problems with the app and the support team helped me, thank you!
I recommend this application if you want to send personalized messages by WhatsApp to your clients!

Promo Viniles Panamá
Panama
Time spent using app: 6 months
MageComp replied January 28, 2023

We're super-delighted after reading this review. We thank you for utilizing our Shopify products/plugins. We always get motivated to serve in the best way. Thanks again!!!

July 27, 2020

Very good application, works very well for my store.
The support is very attentive, they always solve all the problems I have.
I highly recommend it.
Zoya Scoot is the best support!

Poderosas Online
Portugal
Time spent using app: 3 months
MageComp replied July 27, 2020

Glad to hear :) Zoya is our superstar for the support :)
Thank you so much for your kind words.

Edited July 21, 2020

Excellent customer care, solved all my doubts. Highly recommended app. Easy to configure and use. We can create custom templates for messages.

Bumbio Baby Care Essentials
Time spent using app: 10 months
MageComp replied July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are just ping away for any query. Feel free to reach out anytime. :)

June 12, 2020

I used this app for the Whatsapp message notification. It's a really great and very useful app. our customer can get several notifications about products. Thanks to the app team.

House Of Makeup
Time spent using app: 2 months
MageComp replied July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words.
We are always available to help you and dedicated to improving the functionality to the next level. Enjoy the Updates :)