ActionFeed

ActionFeed

by ActionFeed

Display Recent Sales Popup Notifications

Noveltyforce

A breeze to setup and makes your site appear more viral like it's trending! While not an app that we would deem absolutely necessary, it is one to consider especially if you're already banking here on shopify.

Cartoonbags

To say we're pleased is an understatement. Certainly one of our favorite apps since coming from wordpress + woocommerce. This app is a conversion beast and can be tracked via google analytics. It shows up under the "other" category. Make sure you setup a goal within GA and just sit back and watch how many conversions are because of this app!

Besides being a conversion beast, the notifications make the store feel busy at ALL TIMES and you can showcase orders of up to 90 days in the past and set the speed of which they appear.

Best Damn Vape

Absolutely great. The support team went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. I highly recommend this app and this company.

Quentins Store

BEST app in the market. Customer support is top notch, very quick and efficient. My request for changes and customizations was unbelievably easy. I would give this app 10 stars if i could. Highly recommended!

Wanna Get Waisted

Awesome App and customer support. Easy to set up and definitely a great way to show others that people are buying... Making them more likely to buy. I had a small issue that was fixed perfectly, very happy! Worth the 10.00 a month. You can see how it looks and works on my store:

www.waistedtogether.com