ActionFeed Sales Popup

ActionFeed Sales Popup

by Furvur Inc

Display Recent Sales Popup Notifications

Avtec Surgical

Not sure how anyone could rate ActionFeed and support below a 5 star. The app is excellent and is easy to set up and use. Simon in support has been amazing to work with. Integrate with confidence!

Chummy Tees

Love this app.. does exactly what you would expect it to do. No "powered by" logo in the corner, and at a decent price.

Spinner Fidget1

Would use it again and recommend it to a friend

Oursandals

Love the app. Much cheaper than FOMO.

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

aucun problème, très grande application , merci ♥♥

The Christians Cross

Love it! www.thechristianscross.com

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

A great, and less expensive alternative to Fomo

Shoppinghaven

Love this App! When I looked at the stats after a few days I have noticed that people are clicking on the suggested products bringing in more sales.
As far as support is concerned I'd give 10 stars if I could, I had an issue which I had no way of resolving myself (too technical) but the support team gave me all the help I needed and even took over and got everything sorted for me.
I highly recommend this app.

101 Watch

I am happy with the App. See how it works in our store www.101.watch

Noveltyforce

A breeze to setup and makes your site appear more viral like it's trending! While not an app that we would deem absolutely necessary, it is one to consider especially if you're already banking here on shopify.

Previous 1