4.7

Good Job

SHAHSEMART
3 months using the app
October 7, 2023

This WhatsApp chat widget app I've integrated into my Shopify store has been nothing short of phenomenal. It's transformed the way I engage with customers, providing a seamless and convenient channel for inquiries. The real-time interactions have not only boosted sales but also improved the overall shopping experience. Customization options allowed me to align the widget with my store's branding seamlessly, and its mobile responsiveness ensures accessibility on all devices. The responsive customer support team has been a lifesaver, and the app's analytics offer insightful customer behavior data. In short, this app is a game-changer for any e-commerce business, and I'm absolutely delighted with the results it's delivered. Five stars, without a doubt!

Dressing Home
Italy
38 minutes using the app
November 22, 2023

Excelente app para acompañar nuestra pagina, facilita la comunicación con nuestros clientes.

IANCAR TECNOLOLOGIA Y CONSUMIBLES
Mexico
About 14 hours using the app
July 24, 2023

i really love this app, it is amazing, easy to use and without stress, thanks for having such amazing and fantabulous app

Work out forever
5 months using the app
August 16, 2023

Eva is good , solve problem very fast .
she worth 5 stars .
I like her
hope your company business better and better

MS AUTO
China
17 days using the app
April 23, 2023

very good, please add the share button on the products to make your service more integrated

أنواع الحذاء | ShoeTypes
Saudi Arabia
4 months using the app
June 14, 2023

One the best self integrated whatsapp app available. It really helps us a lot. There are others who are taking charges for this function.

God Idol

this girl fix my issue

Droppify
20 minutes using the app
July 17, 2023

Its really really great and i hope it will work as efficiently in the future as it is working now. Kudoss!

Picky Pearls
4 months using the app
May 25, 2023

Awesome Application! Simple clean! No Clutter does the job! I was looking this plan application for so long! Thanks a lot team for prompt response too.

TednTeddy