4.7
July 17, 2023

Its really really great and i hope it will work as efficiently in the future as it is working now. Kudoss!

Picky Pearls
4 months using the app
July 17, 2023

good app must add to your collection gives best solution for direction seals and definitely support's your business'

Easybye
India
16 days using the app
June 26, 2023

WhatsApp Chat for Shopify is an invaluable asset! It empowers seamless integration, real-time customer engagement, and effortless order management. A must-have for any Shopify store owner. Impressed with its effectiveness!

ehyperclick
2 months using the app
April 29, 2023

It is a amazing app, it works good and installation is very easy.
Support is also very good, thank you !

Mimoza-Beauty
Netherlands
7 months using the app
July 24, 2023

Efficient and Seamless: Tido's WhatsApp Chat Widget is a Game-Changer! I love the easy setup, direct WhatsApp integration, and powerful analytics. Boosted customer engagement and satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Crayve
India
6 months using the app
July 10, 2023

Excellent Customer Service. I am really impressed. I hope they will add more than one agent option under this widget.

voldam
15 days using the app
June 23, 2023

I'm excited to share my positive experience with the Tido. It's not only free but also comes without any branding. The widget seamlessly integrates with my store, enabling smooth communication with my visitors through WhatsApp.

chicwrist
9 days using the app
August 16, 2023

Eva is good , solve problem very fast .
she worth 5 stars .
I like her
hope your company business better and better

MS AUTO
China
17 days using the app
July 8, 2023

Perfect sevice and nice app, i’m really satisfied and suggest for everybodt to download this app.
Love it

Tropet
Israel
4 months using the app
October 7, 2023

This WhatsApp chat widget app I've integrated into my Shopify store has been nothing short of phenomenal. It's transformed the way I engage with customers, providing a seamless and convenient channel for inquiries. The real-time interactions have not only boosted sales but also improved the overall shopping experience. Customization options allowed me to align the widget with my store's branding seamlessly, and its mobile responsiveness ensures accessibility on all devices. The responsive customer support team has been a lifesaver, and the app's analytics offer insightful customer behavior data. In short, this app is a game-changer for any e-commerce business, and I'm absolutely delighted with the results it's delivered. Five stars, without a doubt!

Dressing Home