4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and its ability to automate tasks such as sending cart abandonment reminders and order confirmations via WhatsApp. Many have noted increased conversions and improved customer satisfaction. Standout features include sales recovery with WhatsApp API, COD order confirmation, and product sharing to WhatsApp support. The app's customer support is frequently praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness.

September 22, 2023

The app is great! It’s saving us a lot of money with Cash on delivery. And the support is very effective, we asked for some updates and they made it pretty quickly. I’m having a great experience.

Que Rica
Colombia
4 months using the app
August 23, 2023

Thank you very much for your excellent support! Rahul was amazing with me! I highly recommend this app. Thank you!

a´Manger Picadas
Argentina
Over 2 years using the app
November 20, 2023

Great and seamless experience. The team is very helpful and assisted in the setup. The support is good and the queries are addressed promptly. Highly Recommended !

Nidhi and Mahak
23 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Ottima app, la utilizzo da tempo e anche l'assistenza è sempre pronta a risolvere ogni problema, consiglio vivamente.

Mstore016
Italy
Almost 2 years using the app
July 27, 2023

Good Job, fast respond and solve the issue very fast. I whatapps this afternoon and solve it at the same date. Ready Helpful

MillionParcel
Singapore
11 months using the app
June 7, 2023

I received prompt and friendly support which impressed me a lot and looking forward to have the app work for me to provide high level service to my customers as I received from the support team

4FeetSake Vellies & Bags
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
July 12, 2023

Great customer support! I'm highly recommend using this app. Everything you need, they answer in seconds and really help you.

Stampops סטאמפופס
7 months using the app
August 18, 2023

The support team was prompt in helping me resolve the issues I was facing, and did not let it become a roadblock for my other integrations.
Thanks team :)

BearHugs
Over 1 year using the app
November 7, 2023

They have excellent support and understanding team.

Sowpeace
4 months using the app
October 25, 2023

Super contento con la aplicacion, la verdad que tiene un uso brutal!

Aparte el soporte son muy buenos, responden muy rapido.

Recomiendo la app 100% para todo