While Supplies Last

While Supplies Last

$14/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Ethercycle
4.7
May 3, 2022

Very good app, I believe it helped with Conversion rates. I recently restocked my inventory so the app wasnt necessary anymore. I hope Kurt might consider , showing how many people add to cart , so that the app can be used while stocks are available. Displaying how many people Add to cart also shows demand and create urgency.

Woodstone
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 11, 2021

If you're looking to improve your CVR by adding some "real" urgency...(none of those fake timers etc..) this is a GREAT way in doing so. FOMO! On top of a great app, the customer service is fantastic. I was having a little troubleshooting issue setting it up and Kurt was able to fix it within a couple of hours. Thanks!

Windy Valley Muskox
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 27, 2020

Does exactly what the APP should do and amazing service if you need help. Quick response time. Highly Recommended to create urgency

BLACK LIGHT CANDLES
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 24, 2020

Really easy to use and setup. Simple to customize with CSS. I had to contact them and got a reply super fast.

Perpetooal
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 days
Ethercycle replied June 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

The minimal plain-text of our widget is by design. Like the similar unstyled plain text shipping countdown timers used by major marketplaces like Amazon and Etsy, we're able to avoid the spammy "as seen on tv" look and ensure the widget fits in most store's designs.

Because the app is developer-friendly, it readily accepts custom CSS and can easy be styled by a theme developer or CSS-fluent merchant.

Hope that explanation of our design thinking helps.

May 18, 2020

great!!! I just downloaded for my online store, We will see how it does in comparison to previous sales!

POSHCAVIAR