While Supplies Last

While Supplies Last

by Ethercycle

New Tool to Fight Browse Abandonment

Aqua Pura Bracelets

Excellent support and great app! Increased my CVR implementing this app. Would recommend to anyone who uses urgency and scarcity.

Pop Glow

Awesome, Simple App! I like how user friendly it is!

Backseatbabies

Absolute must have app! If you don't get this app, you're missing out on tons of sales!

Foreverthirtyone

I had trouble getting this app installed correctly and support was quick to take care of it for me. I love this app because:

1) There's no fluff. It simply shows how many of each variant of a product is left based on the threshold you choose.

2) I don't have to configure a thousand different settings to get it how I want it.

3) The support is fantastic!

See how it works on: https://forever31.co

Zodiacbling

Didn't actually display the message on the website. About to uninstall unless I get help.

Antifa Supply

This app is AWESOME and Julie is very fast to help with anything I need. I've noticed a definite increase in conversion rate (from 0.6% up to about 1.5% now!) This is an absolute MUST HAVE!

Kariella

Exactly what I was looking for! Went above and beyond to help me install on my mobile theme when it wasn’t working properly. Highly recommend!

Somer Natural

Great App! Simple and easy to use. The support team is prompt, professional, and easy to work with.

Souk Collective

Great app!

Most of the other 'low stock' options involved a label over the product images which conflicted with the various image zoom options.

The auto install didn't work for my theme and I had some trouble with manual installation but Kurt sorted it out for me in quick order.

Highly recommended!

Silverlots

This app is great and easy to use, Highly recommend this app!
Check it out in action here!

Previous 1