White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Proteinwise

Such a nice addition to our store for the Christmas season. Thank you!

www.proteinwise.com

Anquet

Its simple, but oh so easy!
You just install it, set a few settings, and the Christmas decorations are up. Not quite as much fun as watching my 6 year old son trying to decorate the Christmas tree, but so much easier.
Top work.
www.anquet.com

Tea Pea

A reasonably priced and simple way to Christmasise (is that a word? - it is now) your store. I would strongly advise going subtle and magical. I suggest the music will drive away customers, but the app has plenty of options for what you turn on and off.

Maitaiwholesale

Love the snow flakes and decorations, just wish I could control decorations easily, adding top, bottom, snowman, etc.

Umpie Yorkshire

This app is an easy option to make your site look more festive for the Christmas season, I just use the snowflakes as the rest is not really suitable for my products profile , but I love the pretty snowflake effect over my homepage.
Joanna Umpleby
www.umpiehandbags.com

Sandys Vintage Charms

Cracking little app, so easy to use and such a lovely effect on my homepage.

Mays Outlet

Very nice App , like it alot.i only used the flakes with no music.
you can do other themes for example if you do as well a party glamour theme im in : ) keep up the good work!

Fat Freeze Belts

loving it - dont know if its got anything to do with it but our sales have definitely gone up!

My Comfy Pjs

Cute and engaging, this app will put a smile on your face. It's super easy to install.
Thanks codeblackbelt.com and have a lovely Christmas.

Filaments 3d Quebec

Very nice application to put your customers in the Christmas mood!