White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Free

Nelsonmakesart

Amazing App. Gorgeous. Simple. Incredibly effective with lots of easy options to implement. Great background music too! LOVE IT!

The Sweet Magnolia Boutique

User friendly and perfect for the holidays!

Komfort Stylzs

Wow, I really love this app. It elevate the spirit of Christmas in the way that I wished for. I would love if it offered more that one scene to play along with each music options. Anyway its a my favorite app this far....

St Augustine Lions

Very nice app. When I sent support a question, they got back within a short amount of time. Thank you!

Meriloo

Great app! I've been looking for something like this where I can add Christmas music to my store with moving snowflakes. Thank you very much. Very easy to use.

Smokeyts

This will be perfect for Christmas marketing. THANKS!

Weirdgiftshop

This app is absolutely awesome. I love it :) Merry Christmas !

Myfashiondesign

The app works good. Easy to install and the effect is nice. Not too much just what I need. Good job guys !

Merchant Graber

i am unable to hear the music on my store/mobile

March 15, 2019

[Note: the feature that allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

After being contacted by the merchant, we quickly checked that the music was playing perfectly in this store on all modern browsers and sent a video recording of their store showing the music playing.

Unfortunately, the merchant never updated their review with this information.

Anyone can check that the app music works smoothly by visiting our demo store, which can be found in this app listing page.

Home Of Wonders

Great app, Recommended, so far works well when tested.