White Christmas , 267 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to add a festive touch to their websites with Christmas songs and decorations. They commend the responsive customer support and suggest improvements like continuous music play and song shuffling. Some minor issues with the app interfering with other website features were quickly resolved. The app is free and compatible with both desktop and mobile versions of websites, making it a top choice for enhancing the holiday ambiance of online stores.

March 27, 2017

A fun app that gives a Christmas feel in seconds

Climemet
Over 6 years using the app
November 25, 2015

Just installed this for our UK personalised gift shop.

Dead simple to pay, install, and configure...took only a minute!

Not sure about some of the music but it can be swiched off. The snowflakes really add a festive feel to our shop. Very pleased and would recommend!

Why not check it out for yourself... www.PersonalisedGiftSolutions.co.uk

Personalised Gift Solutions
About 6 years using the app
November 26, 2014

Love it! Nicely festive without being too OTT. We didn't add the music as I personally find music on sites annoying but the little falling snowflakes are great! Unbelievably easy to install! Please can we have some hearts for Valentine's Day, flower petals for Mother's Day, fireworks for 4th July and pumpkins for Halloween!?

Thanks and have a great festive season!

Nicole Hines
Fold-A-Box

Foldabox
About 6 years using the app
November 23, 2016

Love the app, it's really cute and love that I can play music or not. Mike in technical support was great and quick. Thanks again for your help.
Chris

Chris Squirrels
Over 5 years using the app
January 14, 2017

Great app, simple install. Added a nice touch to our Holiday Sales. Thanks!

Lighting Originals
Over 5 years using the app
November 29, 2015

The Holiday Season is coming! I wanted to give my customers a nicely designed store for them to shop on. This was an amazing choice I made for my shop. My customers love it too! It allows for Christmas decorations on the header and footer of the webpage as well as snow to fall from the top of the site to the bottom! You are allowed a free trial to see if you like the look, then the price is $13.99 for an entire holiday season! I cannot stress enough how amazing this app is and looks.

Blingitonyou Com
December 5, 2016

Love this App!! It looks great and was very easy to install. You can view it on our home page sharperedgeskates.com

Figureskatesupply
December 6, 2016

This is the BEST app to really give your site a festive feel. There is a good choice of music (or turn it off if you prefer) and a few snowflake options too. I can't decide which one I like best, so I might just change it every few days. Happy festive season!

Thatprotein
November 20, 2014

It works !! Great and quick support !!
Be fantastic to be able to choose own music
Winter Wonderland - Darlene Love !!

CXLondon.Com
About 4 years using the app
December 1, 2015

Fab, does what it says on the tin! Second year I have used this app with no problems. Check it out www.ravecoffee.co.uk

Ravecoffee