White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Studio Dance Wear

Love this app, gives a lovely festive feeling to my website! Jane @ www.studiodancewear.ie

Akuarii

Nice touch to my store for the season, lots of options to personalize the effects.

Iheart420

Love the snow effect! Works great!

Scotsoutdoors

Excellent app, set our site up for Xmas in a few clicks and it had a song very appropriate to our business.

Phuongbinhgroup

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn is our website. Apps easy to install, good design. If more features are good to put 5 stars.

Tresfancy

Very cool, I would give it 5 stars if I could change the background theme and background music. I wish the music was longer or keep playing over and over again until visitor leave homepage or have a button that allows them to turn it off themselves.

Tech2people

Great APP that we use on our WebSite..
Good Job...

Squishy Face

This is such a fun app my customers enjoy having a feel for the holidays

Pistachiohairwonders

GREAT APP! This is our favorite time of the year. This is very handy and just in time for the holidays. Makes my store pop for the season. I seen this app a few months ago and I just knew I had to get it for my store. THANK YOU.

Foldaboxusa

It's a fun app. We just have the snowflakes on the Home Page so it isn't too OTT but adds a bit of festivity without being naff! I think this is our 3rd year and very happy with it. We use the love hearts for Valentine's Day too! Be nice to get a bit of a discount for having it on two sites but it's not exactly bank breaking once a year, so all good! Be great to have clover for Paddy's Day or pumpkins for Thanksgiving! Very easy to install - a couple of clicks and you're done - works straight away!