White Christmas , 267 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to add a festive touch to their websites with Christmas songs and decorations. They commend the responsive customer support and suggest improvements like continuous music play and song shuffling. Some minor issues with the app interfering with other website features were quickly resolved. The app is free and compatible with both desktop and mobile versions of websites, making it a top choice for enhancing the holiday ambiance of online stores.

November 28, 2016

I love this app. So simple to install and use, yet it makes so much difference to a website for the holiday season.

Warmwishesgifts
December 31, 2016

increase traffic and sales. worthed

Kawung Design
November 27, 2016

Love this app. Falling snowflakes are beautiful and very calming.

Dreamgym
December 26, 2016

Super cute easy to install would love to see more from this app. in the future

Thebrowneyedgirl Boutique
December 18, 2016

Great feature, worked right away, no issues using with shopify website. Check it out www.AmericanGainz.com

American Gainz Nutrition
November 27, 2017

Works great and love that you can enable/disable features!

Vogualicious
December 9, 2016

A reasonably priced and simple way to Christmasise (is that a word? - it is now) your store. I would strongly advise going subtle and magical. I suggest the music will drive away customers, but the app has plenty of options for what you turn on and off.

Tea Pea
New Zealand
Edited December 5, 2016

Love this app, gives a lovely festive feeling to my website! Jane @ www.studiodancewear.ie

Studio Dance Wear
Ireland
December 9, 2016

This app is an easy option to make your site look more festive for the Christmas season, I just use the snowflakes as the rest is not really suitable for my products profile , but I love the pretty snowflake effect over my homepage.
Joanna Umpleby
www.umpiehandbags.com

Umpie Yorkshire
Almost 2 years using the app
December 1, 2016

Excellent. Love it. Made our shop very festive. I wish I could have the background dark indefinitely. Our site is white and its hard to see the snowflakes.

Luv2shopnz