White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Bredal Worn With Pride

Nice tiny app. Not to much - you can change the winther action - the effects from minimum to over the top. Use it for a month each year.

Not Yet Tracked Out

Pretty excited about this app! What a cute idea! This will be great for our outdoor gear consignment store www.nevertrackedout.ca. Hoping to create some Christmas spirit and make the shopping experience that much more enjoyable for customers. Keep up the great work! :)

Pretty Little Things 12

very festive, easy to use loving it !

Baby Its All Here

Great App! Install was very easy. The music is great addition to the snow flakes falling. Thanks for the app!

Mtn Australia

This is really cool for a decoration! it really make it feel the Christmas spirit! Thank you.

Patch Freak

Looks good ,easy to install all good so far @ apatchestore.com

Wallace Organic Wonder

Awesome app! So easy to install and configure! Already receiving lots of compliments from people that visit my website!

The Christmas Fabric Shop

We love this app! and it would be perfect to add a festive touch to other stores over the holidays. We use it all year round though as we love the gentle falling snowflakes. Thoroughly recommend.

Undercarewear

This app is a must have! If you love Christmas decorations for your brick and mortar, why would you not do it for your web site?

After initial installation and playing around with it, I noticed it might be interfering (on some devices) with part of my drop down menu. I sent an email and my particular issue was solved immediately.

Code Black Belt has awesome apps and these are only second to their customer service. No waiting 24 hours, 12 hours or even 2 hours. Issues have always been resolved within a hour or less!

I'm always making changes to my website and this team will always make the adjustments necessary so it works flawlessly.

Best App & Service on Shopify