White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Price: Free

Pamelas Art

I like this effect very much! And, I have had compliments from others who have experienced it.
I am so very pleased with the way this App compliments my site! I've added music and it is such a nice touch!
It was super easy to install and started working without a hitch!

Accent Bath

would prefer a cheaper version considering its only for a month, but none the less its a great lil app..well done

The Little Pancake Company

Adds a beautiful festive touch to www.thelittlepancakecompany.com

Green Clothing Co

What a cheeky app. Our customer seems to love it already. And so do we. It just fits our site perfectly for the Christmas season. :D

Stikk Adhesives

Great App! Easy to add to the site and brings a bit of festive cheer to the store.

www.stikkgel.com

Ella Joli

Super cute for the holidays and easy to install. We have chosen to use the features on the home page only, it works great!

Annafalcke

We have used the 'White Christmas' app on our homepage and love it.
It is very easy to install and it adds a little Christmas cheer to our website. Would definitely recommend!

Proteinwise

Such a nice addition to our store for the Christmas season. Thank you!

www.proteinwise.com

Anquet

Its simple, but oh so easy!
You just install it, set a few settings, and the Christmas decorations are up. Not quite as much fun as watching my 6 year old son trying to decorate the Christmas tree, but so much easier.
Top work.
www.anquet.com

Tea Pea

A reasonably priced and simple way to Christmasise (is that a word? - it is now) your store. I would strongly advise going subtle and magical. I suggest the music will drive away customers, but the app has plenty of options for what you turn on and off.