White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Price: Free

Thatprotein

This is the BEST app to really give your site a festive feel. There is a good choice of music (or turn it off if you prefer) and a few snowflake options too. I can't decide which one I like best, so I might just change it every few days. Happy festive season!

From Struggle To Strength

I love this app. It is very festive and allows you to modify the music to a different song every day if you choose to do so. It also give you the option to have no music. I love the look of it on my site and the snow flakes are a added touch perfect for the season.

After Alice 2

Great for setting a festive mood, and configurable to suit a variety of sites. Would give 5 stars were there a wider range of decorations to choose from.

Figureskatesupply

Love this App!! It looks great and was very easy to install. You can view it on our home page sharperedgeskates.com

Studio Dance Wear

Love this app, gives a lovely festive feeling to my website! Jane @ www.studiodancewear.ie

Akuarii

Nice touch to my store for the season, lots of options to personalize the effects.

Iheart420

Love the snow effect! Works great!

Scotsoutdoors

Excellent app, set our site up for Xmas in a few clicks and it had a song very appropriate to our business.

Phuongbinhgroup

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn is our website. Apps easy to install, good design. If more features are good to put 5 stars.

Tresfancy

Very cool, I would give it 5 stars if I could change the background theme and background music. I wish the music was longer or keep playing over and over again until visitor leave homepage or have a button that allows them to turn it off themselves.