White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Blingitonyou Com

The Holiday Season is coming! I wanted to give my customers a nicely designed store for them to shop on. This was an amazing choice I made for my shop. My customers love it too! It allows for Christmas decorations on the header and footer of the webpage as well as snow to fall from the top of the site to the bottom! You are allowed a free trial to see if you like the look, then the price is $13.99 for an entire holiday season! I cannot stress enough how amazing this app is and looks.

Personalised Gift Solutions

Just installed this for our UK personalised gift shop.

Dead simple to pay, install, and configure...took only a minute!

Not sure about some of the music but it can be swiched off. The snowflakes really add a festive feel to our shop. Very pleased and would recommend!

Why not check it out for yourself... www.PersonalisedGiftSolutions.co.uk

Jackstoystore Com

Yes, Easy to Install and perfect Snow Flakes. Just what we needed for the Holidays! Come see it at Http://www.JacksToyStore.com

Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Online Store

I loved how easy this app was to install, and it really does look beautiful both on desktop and mobile versions of our CubicZirconia.com website. We had a number of customers call or chat us to say how festive it all looked. Unfortunately, we had more people struggle to be able to click the cart button in the upper right of our website theme whenever they added a product to their shopping cart (this happened in mobile theme). I thought about reaching out to the developer to see if that could be modified and still use the app because it really looked so great otherwise, but I got to thinking...I wonder how/if the app installation affected our sales for the three weeks or so it had been installed. The stats were not pretty. Our sales were off 30% from the same 3 week period last year, and off 50% from the previous month. Ouch. Could be a coincidence certainly, but not a risk we can afford to take to continue using the app.

March 1, 2019

[Note: the feature that allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The app always had the option to disable the decoration that the merchant is mentioning. The current version of the app automatically removes the top right decoration on mobile devices to prevent any possible confusion. The demo store can be used to test the app usability.

Oxygen Plus Canada

Trying it out if people want to see the snowflakes and ornaments - www.oxygenplus.ca

I have noticed it sometimes slows down the falling flakes depending on how many other apps you are running

Homewood Style™

A great and simple app to add a touch of Christmas spirit to your store.

Be nice to have a bit more flexibility in turning settings on and off / other music choices, but the snow effect is great and helps get you in the mood.

Foldabox

Love it! Nicely festive without being too OTT. We didn't add the music as I personally find music on sites annoying but the little falling snowflakes are great! Unbelievably easy to install! Please can we have some hearts for Valentine's Day, flower petals for Mother's Day, fireworks for 4th July and pumpkins for Halloween!?

Thanks and have a great festive season!

Nicole Hines
Fold-A-Box

ZQ Original Outlet

No coding required, just install app and flip the switch. We noticed an INCREASE IN CONVERSION during this holiday season the moment we activated it. Very happy with the results and we hope the app to be updated to support other events as well such as Chinese New Year, etc. throughout the rest of the year.

Bizzy Bags

Love Love Love this App for the Holiday Season! -- Makes the Website Look Wonderful -- Thank you so much for Creating! --
www.BizzyBagsandGifts.com

CXLondon.Com

It works !! Great and quick support !!
Be fantastic to be able to choose own music
Winter Wonderland - Darlene Love !!