White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Price: Free

Iheart420

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love the snow effect! Works great!

Scotsoutdoors

Excellent app, set our site up for Xmas in a few clicks and it had a song very appropriate to our business.

Phuongbinhgroup

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn is our website. Apps easy to install, good design. If more features are good to put 5 stars.

Tresfancy

Time spent using app 1 day

Very cool, I would give it 5 stars if I could change the background theme and background music. I wish the music was longer or keep playing over and over again until visitor leave homepage or have a button that allows them to turn it off themselves.

Tech2people

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 5 years

Great APP that we use on our WebSite..
Good Job...

Squishy Face

This is such a fun app my customers enjoy having a feel for the holidays

Pistachiohairwonders

Time spent using app About 1 month

GREAT APP! This is our favorite time of the year. This is very handy and just in time for the holidays. Makes my store pop for the season. I seen this app a few months ago and I just knew I had to get it for my store. THANK YOU.

Foldaboxusa

It's a fun app. We just have the snowflakes on the Home Page so it isn't too OTT but adds a bit of festivity without being naff! I think this is our 3rd year and very happy with it. We use the love hearts for Valentine's Day too! Be nice to get a bit of a discount for having it on two sites but it's not exactly bank breaking once a year, so all good! Be great to have clover for Paddy's Day or pumpkins for Thanksgiving! Very easy to install - a couple of clicks and you're done - works straight away!

Breakitdwn

Adds a great touch to your store for the holiday. Great custom options as well

Luv2shopnz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent. Love it. Made our shop very festive. I wish I could have the background dark indefinitely. Our site is white and its hard to see the snowflakes.