White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Re Play Wholesale

This is super fun app to add a little something festive for the winter! - would love to see different holidays!!

Gel Nail Shop

This app gave my store the perfect holiday look. Exactly what I was looking for and very easy to setup. I definately recommend giving this app a try!

Sreepur Village

We love this app! Made our website look very seasonal and christmassy!!

Timeless Soles

Very easy to install & it looks great! Would thoroughly recommend to get into the festive season!

Warmwishesgifts

I love this app. So simple to install and use, yet it makes so much difference to a website for the holiday season.

Dreamgym

Love this app. Falling snowflakes are beautiful and very calming.

Keep Doggie Safe

As you know, store merchandising is fun but it can be challenging to make it look festive. This app easily adds the holiday magic to your store. The animation is fun and the characters are cute.

We had issues because the characters covered some of out additional add-ins like promo banners. We contacted them and they fixed it immediately. Even on a Sunday ! We installed this on both of our stores.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. GREAT APP. GREAT SUPPORT.

All Wrapped Up Gift Baskets

White Christmas app is a great way to get your store into the holiday spirit.

Back Flip Bows

Love it! Really adds something fun for the holidays!

Chris Squirrels

Love the app, it's really cute and love that I can play music or not. Mike in technical support was great and quick. Thanks again for your help.
Chris