White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Foldaboxusa

It's a fun app. We just have the snowflakes on the Home Page so it isn't too OTT but adds a bit of festivity without being naff! I think this is our 3rd year and very happy with it. We use the love hearts for Valentine's Day too! Be nice to get a bit of a discount for having it on two sites but it's not exactly bank breaking once a year, so all good! Be great to have clover for Paddy's Day or pumpkins for Thanksgiving! Very easy to install - a couple of clicks and you're done - works straight away!

Breakitdwn

Adds a great touch to your store for the holiday. Great custom options as well

Luv2shopnz

Excellent. Love it. Made our shop very festive. I wish I could have the background dark indefinitely. Our site is white and its hard to see the snowflakes.

Beauty By Tanja

Most easy app I have ever purchased, LOVE IT :)

Re Play Wholesale

This is super fun app to add a little something festive for the winter! - would love to see different holidays!!

Gel Nail Shop

This app gave my store the perfect holiday look. Exactly what I was looking for and very easy to setup. I definately recommend giving this app a try!

Sreepur Village

We love this app! Made our website look very seasonal and christmassy!!

Timeless Soles

Very easy to install & it looks great! Would thoroughly recommend to get into the festive season!

Warmwishesgifts

I love this app. So simple to install and use, yet it makes so much difference to a website for the holiday season.

Dreamgym

Love this app. Falling snowflakes are beautiful and very calming.